Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 Presidential Election- 11/5/2024 : Prosecutor/Coach vs Felon/Couch *******

88Comrade2000

5 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

And then if Herb Albert and the Tijuana Brass would endorse, maybe the Dems could get some of the conservative Latino votes they don't have now! #stillanoldguy.

My dad had a bunch of his 8-tracks.  B)

• Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

How a Brewer & Shipley endorsement also @Jumboso we can get the Lawrence Welk crowd too?

🎵 One toke over the line 🎵

That's a duo I haven't thought of since they were actually on the radio, and I think about music a lot. 😆

But you don't want to go to war with me on this stuff. 😁

I'll see your hyper-obscure duo and raise you a trio: Hamilton, Joe Frank, and Reynolds.👍😬

Don't pull your love out on me, baby! 😛

(They sounded just like the Grass Roots, and for a good reason 😉)

#endoldfogeytwohitwonderflashbacks

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

If I am not mistaken, birthright citizenship (jus soli) was established 125 years ago via United States v Wong Kim Ark. 

Or MAGA can pretend Donny isn't eligible too since his mama was a Scottish immigrant. 😆

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Fergasun said:

@88Comrade2000

Trump was President.  We can throw all that experience stuff away.... for any government position. 

He’s been a so so transportation secretary.  

He doesn’t improve his portfolio; the next time the Dems have a competitive primary, there will be more qualified experienced candidates that will be better than him.

27 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

If true, this would be monumental. Is it true though?  This is from an Australian jazz artist using a BbC Gif.

Yeah, it's a beautiful dream but major news sources would be all over it were it real and I kinda figured media/marketing experts like Taylor and Beyonce would make such a move with a big splash. But we can try to will it into existence. I'm like totally metaphysical.

• Like 3

I was on the record as being very wary of Biden but since he stepped down we have seen a huge surge in youth engagement. Chali X's "Kamala is brat" is trending all over tiktok and has catapulted her standing among young voters. In the past young voters were very skeptical of Biden and his stances on Gaza. This is helping to reengage our youth and the Democratic ticket. A once projected lopsided victory for Trump has completely changed now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ball Security said:

If true, this would be monumental. Is it true though?  This is from an Australian jazz artist using a BbC Gif.

Unfortunately it's not being reported anywhere so it's obviously fake because if it were true you'd know about it even if you were vacationing on the dark side of the moon.

Driving back last night from a concert in PA, I listened to some CNN on Sirius after midnight. I guess they replay earlier shows. Either way, it was almost an hour of examples and talking about the GOP went straight to Sexism and Racist on Harris. Even their conservative commentator was on said it was a mistake. The reasons he gave for her being terrible were weak, and he tried to pretend we were in this recession with the homeless lining up a soup kitchen. He was like, "This isn't going to work" to attack her like this.

They also did a segment on Vance flopping so far. That his veiled racism is falling flat. "Harris doesn't show appreciation for this country" and they were like "Can anyone here give us an example of what he's talking about?" and the panel just laughed it off.

Not even a week and this narrative is so different. Don is probably regretting Vance now. Harris is riding this high moment. There will be low moments for sure. But it feels like Dems want her to really attack Don hard and she seems willing and able to do that while bringing receipts. Hard part will be getting those receipts into the public mind as fact.

• Like 1

You know, I was excited about the Biden to Harris transfer earlier this week. But, sadly, Fox News has informed me that in January 2019, she expressed on Twitter that she was “praying for his quick recovery.” “His”, in this case was Jussie Smollett. The audacity!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, EmirOfShmo said:

image.png.501a5adca5c0e68a8a02e9d5034ca4da.png

...and finally, Wonder Woman with the takedown

people are afraid of the truth. it was the same on reddit.

personally I support all my Asian brothers. I roll with yang and ted lieu for life 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

in January 2019, she expressed on Twitter that she was “praying for his quick recovery.” “His”, in this case was Jussie Smollett. The audacity!

Was that all she said about it ?