Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NCAA Basketball

PleaseBlitz

This has been a good one so far. Edey’s a smart dude. He knows the refs feel the pressure not to get him in foul trouble. He’s been super aggressive, especially with his post ups. If this was the regular season, he’d have three fouls right now.

On 4/7/2024 at 6:19 PM, Spaceman Spiff said:

Is Caitlin Clark over

Nope, she'll be in WNBA soon

On 4/7/2024 at 5:09 PM, Captain Wiggles said:

Zero bench points by Iowa. That's brutal. 

My respect for Clark went up

• Thumb up 1

Raftery and Hill made a good point. Florida and Duke’s back to backs were teams with the same nucleus and stars. This UConn team is a lot different than last year’s. Very impressive with how dominate and balanced they were.

• Thumb up 1

UConn is full of stars.  Congratulations to them.  If they do it again next year that would be something.  They opened up as favorites at +1000, for those who pay attention to that type of stuff lol.  Followed by Arizona, Duke, and Houston.

The Evil Genius won our little ES pool.  He graciously denied the $2 prize, so next year's winner gets $4 lol.

Edited by abdcskins
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

UConn is full of stars.  Congratulations to them.  If they do it again next year that would be something.  They opened up as favorites at +1000, for those who pay attention to that type of stuff lol.  Followed by Arizona, Duke, and Houston.

The Evil Genius won our little ES pool.  He graciously denied the $2 prize, so next year's winner gets $4 lol.

Somewhat surprised by AZ with Love, Dallo, and possibly Larrson and Johnson leaving.

5 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Somewhat surprised by AZ with Love, Dallo, and possibly Larrson and Johnson leaving.

Yeah I saw Ballo entered the transfer portal, which is sort of surprising for his senior year.  Without looking, I am guessing their incoming freshmen class is strong.

5 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

I don’t see that happening. Not with the chance to threepeat.

I hope you are right, but Hurley makes $5 million per year at UConn. Cap was making like $9 million. The SEC just has way more money to throw at people. And I hate them for it. 

24 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I hope you are right, but Hurley makes $5 million per year at UConn. Cap was making like $9 million. The SEC just has way more money to throw at people. And I hate them for it. 

The Hurley Cartel makes so much money through human trafficking and whatnot, I don’t think money really matters to them. They print it, baby.

• Haha 4