Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

36 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I watched the whole thing.  Yeah of course he's eager to help, anyone buying the team is contributing, I am sure he can share his experiences, etc.  No mention of running personnel.

RG III is more likely to fill the same role that Sherman Smith did for Jim Zorn  …

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

pretty close, guess no love for Apostolopoulos

Screen Shot 2023-03-28 at 8.17.55 PM.png

That’s a Twitter poll from a pro Harris guy in Australia.  The actual scientific polls that have been done have Bezos ahead double of Harris. I haven’t seen a recent one that has 3 choices but I highly doubt Chad Ryan’s followers polled from 5-8 PM in a Tuesday are a snapshot of the fanbase.

Just now, SoCalSkins said:

That’s a Twitter poll from a pro Harris guy in Australia.  The actual scientific polls that have been done have Bezos ahead double of Harris. I haven’t seen a recent one that has 3 choices but I highly doubt Chad Ryan’s followers polled from 5-8 PM in a Tuesday are a snapshot of the fanbase.

I don't give a hoot one way or another.  But scientific polls -- who is doing them Gallup?  And what for?  And if you got them, please share

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

Your preferred owner likes him enough to include him and provide him a platform. 

How do you know this? For all we know RG3 was talking out of his rear end or inflating what was maybe one brief phone call where they said "we'll get back to you".

It's not like it would be completely off-brand for him.

• Thumb up 2

1 minute ago, mistertim said:

How do you know this? For all we know RG3 was talking out of his rear end or inflating what was maybe one brief phone call where they said "we'll get back to you".

It's not like it would be completely off-brand for him.

It’s what RG3 said on air to Rich Eisen. An ESPN personality with a rising broadcasting career actually talking on the record versus mistertim who was adamant that Jason Campbell is a franchise QB on Extremeskins speculating about RG3’s role with Harris.  I’m still going with RG3 on this one buddy. 

1 minute ago, SoCalSkins said:

It’s what RG3 said on air to Rich Eisen. An ESPN personality with a rising broadcasting career actually talking on the record versus mistertim who was adamant that Jason Campbell is a franchise QB on Extremeskins speculating about RG3’s role with Harris.  I’m still going with RG3 on this one buddy. 

@Skinsinparadise   ^^^

:ols: :ols: :ols:

• Haha 1