Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

10 hours ago, mistertim said:

Can you imagine if ownership of the team went from an incompetent piece of narcissistic **** like Dan Snyder to what looks like a straight up grifter in Brian Davis? That would be ****ing unreal.

I'd probably stop believing in God but I'd one-hundred percent believe that Satan was real and has total domain over this world 

• Haha 3
  • Thumb up 1

32 minutes ago, Andre The Giant said:

How many countless times over the years has the team done something truly odd and mean spirited under Snyder.  The League is getting to experience it all up close and personal now.  What was our problem is now most definitely also theirs.

Edited by Andre The Giant
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

Wait are we burying the lead here????

Am I the only guy that noticed that in Irsay's little talk he essentially gave Dan until OCTOBER before they would start any action to remove him if the team isn't sold???

So in the span of three weeks we've gone from--

1. The sale is imminent ie we're on the goal line, to...

2. The new owner should be announced prior to the March league meetings, to...

3. The new owner should be announced prior to the May league meetings, to...

4. Well if the team hasn't been sold by October we need to begin to commence considering whether or not we need to start evaluating the viability of pursuing the process of removing Dan er uhm Mr Snyder as the team owner.

Sheeeesh.

Lest we forget, the prequel - we were also sold a bill of goods that the terms were already completed in January and they were simply sitting on the news until the Tuesday after the Super Bowl to not upstage the playoffs. 

Snyder sucks. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

To record his specific comments. His previous comments can be viewed as collusion. There is a specific process that must be followed according to league rules to oust an owner. Disparaging another owner is not permitted within the bylaws either. 

This has a feel that it’s going to drag out. Nothing is easy with Dan. 

This has the feeling of an unfounded conspiracy theory to me. All indications from almost all corners are that he’s selling. Whatever the timeline, he’s selling. So there’s no risk of being voted out—without even approaching the topic of whether the owners would dare to or legally could vote him out, there is no risk of being voted out because he is clearly selling. So why would he waste time protecting himself against a hypothetical vote that will never happen? 

11 minutes ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

Wait are we burying the lead here????

Am I the only guy that noticed that in Irsay's little talk he essentially gave Dan until OCTOBER before they would start any action to remove him if the team isn't sold???

So in the span of three weeks we've gone from--

1. The sale is imminent ie we're on the goal line, to...

2. The new owner should be announced prior to the March league meetings, to...

3. The new owner should be announced prior to the May league meetings, to...

4. Well if the team hasn't been sold by October we need to begin to commence considering whether or not we need to start evaluating the viability of pursuing the process of removing Dan er uhm Mr Snyder as the team owner.

Sheeeesh.

October of which year? If they go the vote him out route it will probably take 2 to 3 years to resolve. 

1 minute ago, Conn said:

This has the feeling of an unfounded conspiracy theory to me. All indications from almost all corners are that he’s selling. Whatever the timeline, he’s selling. So there’s no risk of being voted out—without even approaching the topic of whether the owners would dare to or legally could vote him out, there is no risk of being voted out because he is clearly selling. So why would he waste time protecting himself against a hypothetical vote that will never happen? 

Dan is in complete control of the sale process. His attorney and advisor thought it was a valuable use of his time to publicly film Irsay’s presser. If there is no chance of digging in and filing lawsuits, then why would he be doing it?

This  lawyer is read into the sale proceedings and was filming the presser. It wasn’t to get a selfie with Irsay. 

Just now, SoCalSkins said:

Dan is in complete control of the sale process. His attorney and advisor thought it was a valuable use of his time to publicly film Irsay’s presser. If there is no chance of digging in and filing lawsuits, then why would he be doing it?

This  lawyer is read into the sale proceedings and was filming the presser. It wasn’t to get a selfie with Irsay. 

How do you know he’s read into the sale proceedings? That’s conjecture, unless I missed an article. He’s an advisor and former team counsel. That doesn’t really say anything about his current role or lack thereof in the sale, that’s an assumption on your part. The interviews all end up on twitter anyways, there’s a million reporters in that scrum—so what exactly would Snyder gain from having “his guy” film and record? The way people here can connect three dots and say they can see the image of a German Shepard forming is incredible  

• Like 2

Just now, Conn said:

How do you know he’s read into the sale proceedings? That’s conjecture, unless I missed an article. He’s an advisor and former team counsel. That doesn’t really say anything about his current role or lack thereof in the sale, that’s an assumption on your part. The interviews all end up on twitter anyways, there’s a million reporters in that scrum—so what exactly would Snyder gain from having “his guy” film and record? The way people here can connect three dots and say they can see the image of a German Shepard forming is incredible  

Because he is there with Tanya and he is described as Dan’s advisor. That’s a fair assumption to make. 

Dude I want this sale to be done asap. Even if it’s with someone other than Bezos. Let’s get it over with and start popping the champagne. This guy filming was weird to me and had a litigation is coming vibe. I hope that’s not the case.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

18 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

If there was zero percent chance of Dan sticking around before, I’d say there’s less than zero after this stunt.  No way the other owners respond positively to Dan’s attorney filming Irsay like that.  Horrible look for the league and partner unity. 

I agree with your point that Dan is sending a message, and may be dug in, but I don’t think this group of billionaires will take it well. 

Edited by Andre The Giant
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

Because he is there with Tanya and he is described as Dan’s advisor. That’s a fair assumption to make. 

Dude I want this sale to be done asap. Even if it’s with someone other than Bezos. Let’s get it over with and start popping the champagne. This guy filming was weird to me and had a litigation is coming vibe. I hope that’s not the case.

I pretty much take no issue with whatever you want to infer from it, although I do think the instant jump to conclusion is too much. But there’s no reason to go back and forth on that because it’s all conjecture and we’re working from the same lack of information in our guesses. I see no reason to think he’s not selling, is my point. So this is all just crap that gets peoples’ heart rate up in the meantime. 

As for your assumption…fair, but your posting style is so self-assured, you would think you’re in the room. If you’re making assumptions, say that rather than making statements of fact. You said with absolute certainty “this lawyer is read into the sales proceedings”. And as established, you don’t know that. A lot of people are hanging on every word in this thread for news so imo it’s worthwhile to choose our words, if not carefully, at least with purpose. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

I think Dan plans to sue the nfl, even after he sells the team.

Fine with me, as long as he sells first. I can tune out after that, or even better, find glee in his idiocy after it only negatively impacts himself. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

I think Dan plans to sue the nfl, even after he sells the team.

Dan is definitely the kind of guy who will start throwing lawsuits at anyone and everyone. But I agree with @Conn, as long as it's after he sells the team he can do whatever the **** he wants. It will be hilarious to see him somehow make himself even more hated than he already is.

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 1

Could you imagine if after disheveled Dan sells the team he goes on a crazy litigation spree and starts investigating and suing everyone and anyone he can think of for any perceived slight no matter how minor including investigating posters on this forum who have over the years disparaged and mocked him.

Hmmm....🤔

That reminds me, I feel sorry for some of you people that have not given our brave leader the honor and credit he deserves for his many years of courageous and faithful service and sacrifice for the benefit of our team.

I for one will miss him when he leaves us and will shed my share of tears upon his departure.

If called upon I would testify against any of you evil heathens that have been calling for his ouster.

He was a giant among men and a shining example of benevolent ownership to us all.

A heartfelt thank you to Mr Snyder and to lovely first lady and head misstress Tanya. Please don't let the evil haters get you down.

--sniff--

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Number 44 said:

Yeah, but I bet they weren't drinking Colt 45 Malt Liquor, MD 20/20 or Boone's Farm Apple Wine!

Don't forget Cisco.   and Strawberry Hill was the best Boones flavor.

Just now, RabidFan said:

Don't forget Cisco.   and Strawberry Hill was the best Boones flavor.  That **** was candy