Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

2 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

yeah I think a stroke.

He’s a history buff like me. And I’ve subscribed to his old school Warpath forever relabeled these days with the Commanders name.

So I got no beef with Snider.

But if I recall some here were blocked on Twitter by him for pretty mild posts  so I get why some don’t like him 

Bro, I met him IN PERSON at a Giants game and basically begged him to explain what I did wrong and how I could atone for it, and he STILL didn't unblock me.

Like I'm not a jack hole in Tweeter world.

2 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

Dude two of the best endzone fails ever happened in our division. Use those. Leon Lett and Desean as an Eagle:

29746C25-84EB-4003-86C2-9DE41C0D0EF6.gif.f4d83cef1d046782425953b62124c3ef.gifF96AC006-7C1D-4DCD-8E06-280690EFE1FB.gif.5ad6bf77bbc7148a988eac2c39a8b43a.gif

To see these two side by side just makes me so happy. Stupid on the biggest stage and then arrogance.  LOL

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

4 minutes ago, redskin301 said:

Lets say it is Harris anybody know anything About him I know he owns the 76ers but is he a good owner?

He’s obviously buying to keep us down to attract more Philly fans to FedEx field. It’s basically sabotage to help Jeff Lurie and to keep the Eagles fans happy so they keep supporting the Sixers.  He hates the Redskins. This is an elaborate fu to the DMV. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, ntotoro said:

Definite lie!!! Unlike Dan Snyder, Ledo doesn’t cut corners. 

Very underrated comment here!

1 minute ago, SoCalSkins said:

He’s obviously buying to keep us down to attract more Philly fans to FedEx field. It’s basically sabotage to help Jeff Lurie and to keep the Eagles fans happy so they keep supporting the Sixers.  He hates the Redskins. This is an elaborate fu to the DMV. 

Wait, what?

1 minute ago, NewCliche21 said:

Wait, what?

You think the Sixers owner is going to piss off his fan base in Philly by making Washington competitive? You’re crazy. He will run it at the bare minimum. Bring in as many opposing fans as possible and collect his cut of the tv money. 

He will do what Dan did but on purpose. 

There is a reason there was a ban against multi sport ownership in the NFL previously. If Harris wins we will find out why first hand.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, SoCalSkins said:

You think the Sixers owner is going to piss off his fan base in Philly by making Washington competitive? You’re crazy. He will run it at the bare minimum. Bring in as many opposing fans as possible and collect his cut of the tv money. 

There is a reason there was a ban against multi sport ownership in the NFL previously. If Harris wins we will find out why first hand.

that's some conspiracy theory stuff to say the least, or we've been bad for so long now that we just can't see any light or good in anything I guess

2 minutes ago, Command The 414 said:

that's some conspiracy theory stuff to say the least, or we've been bad for so long now that we just can't see any light or good in anything I guess

Why is it a conspiracy? Why was there a rule against it until recently? It’s not until the bank fails that you realize maybe those regulations were there for a reason? 

6 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

I'll only believe this if he brings back Zorn as head coach, Cerrato as GM, and Bruce as team president lol...

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

I'll only believe this if he brings back Zorn as head coach, Cerrato as GM, and Bruce as team president lol...

You were for all for Zorn in the past bro. The revenue sharing of the NFL makes it a cash cow no matter how you run it. He has to negotiate his own tv deal for the regional network for the Sixers.

Choking out the Redskins while collecting his money printing share while keeping the Philly fans happy might be a more sure thing than trying to bring back the Redskins fans who are checked out. It will be cheaper for sure. He’s a businessman . It’s a business decision…

Just now, SoCalSkins said:

You were for all for Zorn in the past bro. The revenue sharing of the NFL makes it a cash cow no matter how you run it. He has to negotiate his own tv deal for the regional network for the Sixers.

Choking out the Redskins while collecting his money printing share while keeping the Philly fans happy might be a more sure thing than trying to bring back the Redskins fans who are checked out. It will be cheaper for sure. He’s a businessman . It’s a business decision…

Does that part in bold invalidate anything I said in my last post? (spoiler: no.)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Does that part in bold invalidate anything I said in my last post? (spoiler: no.)

Yes you supported a guy without any evidence. All we know is Harris looks like a Putin clone physically and is beloved by Eagles fans. To assume he will piss off those fans just because he’s making an asset acquisition is naive. 

• Confused 1