Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

3 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

Walton did not tour the Broncos facility prior to purchase either.  It’s not a house he is moving into. He doesn’t need to personally check if the toilets at Redskins park flush before he buys it. 

They definitely flush.

The drains could use some work though.

• Haha 4

Finlay thinks it’s going to be Harris for more reasons than Bezos hasn’t toured the facility. And he’s not the only one who feels that way.

But frankly I don’t care it could be Harris it could be Bezos if I am pushed to pick one I’d go with Harris.  But either  dude I’d be elated with 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 5

45 minutes ago, redskinss said:

Can you imagine being this hated?

Of all the polarizing people that have existed in this world they always have people on their side, not sure Snyder has any friends anymore except maybe Tonya and time will tell on that one.

I could name some wealthy and famous people who would  likely be friends with Dan but using their names would invite comments that are restricted to tailgate threads. But you could think of the peeps I refer to as the "vermin demographic."  Dan's people. 

Hurry up and get the **** out our lives, Dan.

You're a scumbag. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 5

1 minute ago, Jumbo said:

I could name some wealthy and famous people who would  likely be friends with Dan but using their names would invite comments that are restricted to tailgate threads. But you could think of the peeps I refer to as the "vermin demographic."  Dan's people. 

You're a scumbag. 

Wow, Jumbo, I'm not stupid, way to come to the precipice of naming me without quite doing it :(

• Haha 5

13 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Finlay thinks it’s going to be Harris for more reasons than Bezos hasn’t toured the facility. And he’s not the only one who feels that way.

But frankly I don’t care it could be Harris it could be Bezos if I am pushed to pick one I’d go with Harris.  But either  dude I’d be elated with 

What reason other than Dan will not take the most amount of money did JP posit? In order for that one reason to be true JP has to have the expectation that Dan will perform the irrational act of depriving himself and his family of a large sum of money. 

I am sure Harris and Rales will be fine owners if they won and I would celebrate just as hard. However, I find it exceedingly impossible that Dan actually turn down Bezos. So this is all a charade in my opinion. 

Edited by SoCalSkins

5 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

What reason other than Dan will not take the most amount of money did JP posit? In order for that one reason to be true JP has to have the expectation that Dan will perform the irrational act of depriving himself and his family of a large sum of money. 

I am sure Harris and Rales will be fine owners if they won and I would celebrate just as hard. However, I find it exceedingly impossible that Dan actually turn down Bezos. So this is all a charade in my opinion. 

He’s referencing what he hears from people that supposedly are talking to people close to the action. Sheehan has said the same. Russini has said the same. And another beat guy forgetting whom ditto.  No one knows for sure 

Keim believes Dan’s reluctance to sell to Bezos is real.

Some here seem to believe it’s a sham and they think they know that Dan relents in the end and sells to Bezos.

I got no idea but I do know following the Dan narrative for years that his logic isn’t always our logic. I think he’s unpredictable and for those who want Bezos that point cuts both ways where you can argue that he sells to him or he doesn’t 

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

He’s referencing what he hears from people that supposedly are talking to people close to the action. Sheehan has said the same. Russini has said the same. And another beat guy forgetting whom ditto.  No one knows for sure 

Keim believes Dan’s reluctance to sell to Bezos is real.

Some here seem to believe it’s a sham and they think they know that Dan relents in the end and sells to Bezos.

I got no idea but I do know following the Dan narrative for years that his logic isn’t always our logic. I think he’s unpredictable and for those who want Bezos that point cuts both ways where you can argue that he sells to him or he doesn’t 

They didn’t want to pony up $150 on a changing table for the players’ babies to have their diapers changed but will turn down possibly hundreds of millions of dollars because of a grudge? I don’t buy it. But we will see soon enough. 

29 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Same. Bezos seems to be despised by some for his ruthless business tactics, and rumors of harsh conditions for workers. That makes me a tiny bit nervous. I don’t see a single thing not to like about Harris, so he’s my first pick. Like you, I will be overjoyed either way!

Just now, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Isn’t Bezos interest in buying this team nothing more than an assumption to this point?

Sure, we’ve heard the rumors that Dan has banned him from making a bid.  But I’ve heard nothing legit about Bezos actually being interested in making a bid.

He had signed that confidentiality agreement, so there’s that.

• Like 1

The last person we need is MJ owning the team. He will be so hands on it will make Dan and Jerry look uninvolved. He thought he was such a superior athlete that he could play professional baseball on a whim when he was shadow banned from the NBA for gambling on games. He won’t let the football people do their thing in my opinion. 

• Like 5

Just now, SoCalSkins said:

The last person we need is MJ owning the team. He will be so hands on it will make Dan and Jerry look uninvolved. He thought he was such a superior athlete that he could play professional baseball on a whim when he was shadow banned from the NBA for gambling on games. He won’t let the football people do their thing in my opinion. 

Yeah man. He took mega bust Kwame brown with the number one overall pick for the Wiz on a hunch after playing a little one on one with him. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

They didn’t want to pony up $150 on a changing table for the players’ babies to have their diapers changed but will turn down possibly hundreds of millions of dollars because of a grudge? I don’t buy it. But we will see soon enough. 

they won’t take a first rounder in a trade for Kirk because they hate the Shanahans and take a 3rd round comp pick instead 

Maybe his pettiness and impulsiveness is out the window when it comes to money and rationality prevails.

Our only disagreement is you come off confident that you can guess how he’d react. Don’t get me wrong I get the logic. But for me I don’t know.

Dan isn’t always mr logic and I get the point that he would be with money at stake and to that point among the people covering the sale some think yes just like you do and some think no.

I am playing Switzerland on this I am neutral I am unwilling to pick a side 😀

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

You're a scumbag. 

I've gone over to the tailgate and made reference to the person whom you speak of, the parallels are scary.

That's all I'll say about it though.

9 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

they won’t take a first rounder in a trade for Kirk because they hate the Shanahans and take a 3rd round comp pick instead 

Maybe his pettiness and impulsiveness is out the window when it comes to money and rationality prevails.

Our only disagreement is you come off confident that you can guess how he’d react. Don’t get me wrong I get the logic. But for me I don’t know.

Dan isn’t always mr logic and I get the point that he would be with money at stake and to that point among the people covering the sale some think yes just like you do and some think no.

I am playing Switzerland on this I am neutral I am unwilling to pick a side 😀

He can be petty when 40% of the investment was out up by Fred Smith and Schar . He’s happy to waste their money and throw lavish parties where he gets the ll the attention. However, when it comes to his own money and selling his most valuable asset, I think he will maximize profit period. Hopefully we get some concrete news soon.

I think MJ would be possibly worse than Dan as an owner but he would get a long honeymoon period. So there will be plenty of celebrating to do regardless of who it is when it’s finally done. (Narrator: it was Bezos. It was always Bezos) 😂