Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

23 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

He's not even in the books...

🤓

False, he’s in Fellowship, meets them at the edge of the forest and insists on blindfolding Gimli before leading them through.

You’re right that he never came up again though, and definitely wasn’t at Helm’s Deep.

/🤓

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, No Nonsense said:

There’s plenty of things to bash the Commanders on, I don’t think this is one of them. Regardless of what they’re valued at, it’s still a good gesture. 

Yeah, that’s what almost all the comments on that post from NFL Memes fb page were saying too 

6 hours ago, redskin301 said:

How long do you guys think it will take before we actually hate the new owner I’m guessing after the first draft

A long time considering we thought we would be stuck with Snyder and a couple playoff wins at best for most of our adult lives. Unless he’s truly evil It’s going to be hard to hate the guy who gave us the freedom from Snyder we thought we’d never have.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, RansomthePasserby said:

A long time considering we thought we would be stuck with Snyder and a couple playoff wins at best for most of our adult lives. Unless he’s truly evil It’s going to be hard to hate the guy who gave us the freedom from Snyder we thought we’d never have.

The new owner will probably get an extended honeymoon but he’ll have to build a consistent winner to regain the fanbase. 

If the team still losing, stadium will still be  other fans.

5 hours ago, Conn said:

🤓

False, he’s in Fellowship, meets them at the edge of the forest and insists on blindfolding Gimli before leading them through.

You’re right that he never came up again though, and definitely wasn’t at Helm’s Deep.

/🤓

It was such a good death

• Like 1

14 hours ago, No Nonsense said:

There’s plenty of things to bash the Commanders on, I don’t think this is one of them. Regardless of what they’re valued at, it’s still a good gesture. 

Thank you for saying this. Seems extremely petty to me to complain about the amount when somebody makes a charitable donation. As much as I hate Snyder, it can’t be denied that the team gives plenty to all kinds of different charities. To keep score of this particular one is ridiculous.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Daniel Snyder is, at the very least, exploring a sale of his Washington Commanders. Reporting by my Washington Post colleagues indicates he is not wooing minority stakeholders in an effort to press forward but is seeking a clean break. NFL owners don’t typically set up their permanent residence in England. After two woefully unsuccessful decades as the owner of his hometown team, Snyder may well be seeking a new life. Fingers crossed.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2023/01/05/ron-rivera-dan-snyder-sale/

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

15 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Yeah, that’s what almost all the comments on that post from NFL Memes fb page were saying too 

Exactly. I can imagine what the comments would be if the Commanders had donated a LOT to the cause: "Oh look, it's the Commies trying to buy good will from everyone."

SMH

On 1/3/2023 at 7:41 PM, slinky said:

Hahaha. I live off Jones Dairy also (WF side) in the Northampton neighborhood. 

I also grew up in NOVA (Dale City) and went to GF High School 

Holy crap: I’m in Averette Ridge about 1 min from your neighborhood.  Lol.  

grew up in Annandale and Springfield.  Went to Annandale High.  Same school as Mark Hamill.  

Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

Edited by Redwards
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I was hoping for a "destroyer of worlds" and "love 'em and leave 'em Jose", tandem ownership group, just for the outrageousness of it all, but Bezos and Hay-Z sure ain't a bad consolation prize.

I should be happy with that but I was a terribly spoiled only child and I wants it all including the sprinkles on top...

image.png.e79d47639b9d271f07fea989584465f3.png

So now my focus is switching to having a deal agreed to and approved ASAP. 

Then we can get a competent GM on board to hire a new head coach and assistants so that we can be serious players in the 2023 free agent frenzy!

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Haven't listened to it yet to confirm, but I believe this is the segment where the PFT commenter discusses new ownership...

Edit: confirmed by @Skinsinparadise below as the original interview.

https://omny.fm/shows/the-brian-mitchell-show/pft-commenter-joins-the-show-9

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

Haven't listened to it yet to confirm, but I believe this is the segment where the PFT commenter discusses new ownership...

<iframe src="https://omny.fm/shows/the-brian-mitchell-show/pft-commenter-joins-the-show-9/embed" width="100%" height="180" allow="autoplay; clipboard-write" frameborder="0" title="PFT Commenter Joins The Show!"></iframe>

https://omny.fm/shows/the-brian-mitchell-show/pft-commenter-joins-the-show-9

I listened to it. 

Finlay chimed in saying he's heard Bezos and then from others no way it's Bezos. 2 days ago or so Finlay said he doesn't think it will be Bezos.  But Finlay who i like and is a cool dude, isn't as plugged in as Keim or Standig.  alas though Keim and Standig thus far don't seem to be clued in yet.

Finlay thinks RFK is on the table regardlss of who the new owner is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I listened to it. 

Finlay chimed in saying he's heard Bezos and then from others no way it's Bezos. 2 days ago or so Finlay said he doesn't think it will be Bezos.  But Finlay who i like and is a cool dude, isn't as plugged in as Keim or Standig.  alas though Keim and Standig thus far don't seem to be clued in yet.

Finlay thinks RFK is on the table regardlss of who the new owner is.

So it looks like this could still be the announcement we get whenever new ownership is revealed...

And PFT Commenter said he's heard rumors about Bezos as a possible new owner. Didn't claim to have any sources about it.

One other point. Keep hearing that Snyder hates Bezos and the Washington Post, so he would never accept his money. Yet, I have heard that FedEx field displays ads for the Washington Post on game days (never been so can only say what I've heard).

• Like 1