Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

It used to be primarily just the fans, some ex players/employees who hated Dan and wanted him out.  That disgust for him is now shared by the league in its entirety, fans across the NFL, non fans across the world and current players!  Its almost as if his goal has been to be the most hated human on earth.

This clown show continues to set the bar higher and higher... it is a dumpster the likes we've never seen before.  The other owners, fans and now players can't get this team sold fast enough.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

This pretty much finalizes it, dan is selling. Nobody worth a damn would want to sign with the organization with him at the top. It's clear as day.

As soon as he’s throwing players under the bus it’s done 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 5

28 minutes ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

We're all expecting and conceding that this is going to be a virtual nothing burger type of announcement at this point.

But what if it's something completely unexpected out of left field, such as a certain diminutive football team owner is under investigation for using his super yacht in an international human trafficking scheme?

Forgot which national insider said it but one said they expect it to come off like nothing to the public -- but to the league it will add to their irritation about Dan. 

8 minutes ago, PigskinRedskin said:

wow that's a killer statement coming from a player.  That statement I think will have some legs.

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

7 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

St-Juste better be careful or he'll get the Lavareneus Cole treatment from Snyder...a big-screen TV so he can watch Commanders games at home. 😄

If I were him, I’d just ask Danny for a 97” LG G2 so I could sit home and wait for the new owner to come in… 🤣

Edited by ntotoro

31 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Forgot which national insider said it but one said they expect it to come off like nothing to the public -- but to the league it will add to their irritation about Dan. 

wow that's a killer statement coming from a player.  That statement I think will have some legs.

No doubt in my mind that there are a bunch of league execs squirming in the chairs right now wondering what kind of crap this idiots actions are going to be dumped on their doorstep. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I was thinking the same

If the Commanders players unite on this and take a stand the brotherhood of the players league wide may join. Imagine a league wide united front from the players. Far reaching to say the least.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

Wright gets neither s pass nor sympathy from me. He is complicit in all of this bull crap, including every letter, comma and semi-colon in these Iraqi Information Minister statements this dysfunctional FO puts out. He is what I said he was from the beginning. He tells Snyder whatever he wants to hear, but in the presence of others, speaks about how hamstrung he has been in Ashburn. Not a shred of integrity or leadership. That clean-up statement - almost as bad, but equally tone deaf as the first one - only came after the league phoned directly and asked for clarification.

• Like 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1