Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

3 minutes ago, petey hodge said:

Amazon bought the rights to rename the rebuilt Key Arena in Seattle... 

For the longest time, I didnt know WTF this name was about and was confused where Amazon's naming went.

So for all the Bezos stadium renaming ideas, and team names (like Washington Prime, etc).  Just remember that Jeff will probably pick a name about the environment or some other social justice priority.

Enjoy!

Amazon's corporate decision-making involves a lot more stakeholders, interests, and decision-makers than Bezos personally.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, petey hodge said:

Amazon bought the rights to rename the rebuilt Key Arena in Seattle... 

For the longest time, I didnt know WTF this name was about and was confused where Amazon's naming went.

So for all the Bezos stadium renaming ideas, and team names (like Washington Prime, etc).  Just remember that Jeff will probably pick a name about the environment or some other social justice priority.

Enjoy!

Interesting. Very interesting

Intrigued GIFs | Tenor

If I end up in the hospital I want everyone here to know its because you bozos keep sending blood away from my brain to congregate in another area.

Edited by FootballZombie

5 hours ago, KDawg said:

What I love about ES is the rampant escalation:

-Dan is selling!

-Dan is selling, new owner will be Jeff Bezos!

-Dan is selling, new owner will be Jeff Bezos, and he’s going to get us a real head coach!

-Dan is selling, new owner is Bezos, getting a new head coach, and will rebrand the rebrand

I’m all in for that, I hit those heights straight away.

Bezos, Sean Payton, Trade for Lamar Jackson, Deal to build a new stadium on the RFK site, new name and complete rebrand. 

Don’t see the problem :ols:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Est.1974 said:

I’m all in for that, I hit those heights straight away.

Bezos, Sean Payton, Trade for Lamar Jackson, Deal to build a new stadium on the RFK site, new name and complete rebrand. 

Don’t see the problem :ols:

You forgot about Peyton Manning and space flights.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Turns out not only that Snyder is a Class 1 SOB, but he's also cheap:

https://ejewishphilanthropy.com/dan-snyder-may-be-selling-the-washington-commanders-will-it-affect-his-giving/

Unlike other Jewish (and non-Jewish) NFL team owners, Snyder isn’t widely known as a philanthropist. Forbes gave him a “philanthropy score” of one out of five, the lowest possible, indicating that he’s given away less than 1% of his wealth. He has an inactive family foundation.

A local Jewish community leader in Washington told eJewishPhilanthropy that they have no recollection of Snyder donating to mainstream Jewish organizations in the area. But he, or his family, have given to two area synagogues. 

By contrast, New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft (net worth $10.6 billion) has given away a total of more than $400 million, won the Genesis Prize in 2019, and is known as a funder of Jewish campus life and initiatives to combat antisemitism, as well as efforts to expand healthcare access. Last month, he gave $50 million to Massachusetts General Hospital, targeted toward narrowing health disparities. 

Minnesota Vikings co-owner and President Mark Wilf has also been a leading supporter of Jewish causes. He’s currently the board chair of the Jewish Agency for Israel, after having served in the same role for the Jewish Federations of North America. He spoke at JFNA’s General Assembly this week. 

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

Maggie McGrath claims, “I watched this story go up and my eyes popped out of my head!”

CAUTION: Watch the following video at your own risk. I assume no responsibility if your eyes spontaneously separate from your head.

I watched this and listened to him on the radio at a different segment.   it's funny-ironic that they leaked the story to this guy and i actually see it as a good sign that they successfully manipulated him because clearly they want to "win" the narrative about the sale.  This goes down it would be so vindicating and feel so great to get rid of that douche -- who to the end is clearly still obsessed with winning off the field yet he's a transparent big loser at even that.

Among his points on the radio and in that segment if I combine both segments.

A.  You can win with Dan, if he stayed

B.  The WP post stories were manipulated citing the Epstein story

C.  the owners wouldn't vote Dan out

D.  they are really rocking now on all fronts, rebranding was killer, the work environment killer good.

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, HigSkin said:

They talking about this on The Junkies this morning and Lurch dropped he heard Snyder is leveraged with the NFL to the tune of $2.5 billion so Snyder isn't going to pocket $4-5 billion.

What exactly does that mean?

I though owners has debt limits with the league, set at around 350m. In order to buy out the limited partners the league approved a waiver which allowed him to borrow another 450m, thus exceeding that limit. 

Dan buying out the limited parters could end up an interesting sub plot.

The league heavily facilitated that move, they pushed it through with Dan to put a lid on the ensuing public fallout. They gave him money, at a discounted borrowing rate I believe, and money in excess of the normal debt limit, to get it done.

They are now pushing a full sale which actually creates a significant profit for Dan on that limited partner buy out.

Doesn’t quite sit right that.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

A.  You can win with Dan, if he stayed

B.  The WP post stories were manipulated citing the Epstein story

C.  the owners wouldn't vote Dan out

D.  they are really rocking now on all fronts, rebranding was killer, the work environment killer good.

A. When? He's has 23 years to win and he has one paloff win to show for it and only 3 division titles when the other 3 teams fell apart.

B. The "LIES! LIES! ALL LIES!!" defense only works if you are a dictator in a totalitarian society. If true, then why doesn't Snyder sue?

C. Report came out today that other owners have been pressuring him. I'm sure they insinuated that if he doesn't sell they will vote him out.

D. Even if true, it doesn't make up for 20+ years of illegal behavior. And who, besides Dan Tanya and Jason, believes the rebranding was "killer"? This is what happens when people in power only talk to people who tell them what they want to hear. 😒

Edited by BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

I don't really care if he pockets 10B. I just want him gone.

I also won't cry of his ass goes to jail.

No neither do I. I was coming at that from a league perspective and the previous partners getting short changed. But yeah I don’t care either as long as the deal gets done.

If the sale goes thru, I think ALL ties with this schmuck should be cut ...team name, new unis, fed ex...everything that could even remotely be traced back to him. 

Go back to original unis and colors with a new logo and name. Is there anywhere else they could play home games while new stadium is being built?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

A. When? He's has 23 years to win and he has one paloff win to show for it and only 3 division titles when the other 3 teams fell apart.

B. The "LIES! LIES! ALL LIES!!" defense only works if you are a dictator in a totalitarian society. If true, then why doesn't Snyder sue?

C. Report came out today that other owners have been pressuring him. I'm sure they insinuated that if he doesn't sell they will vote him out.

D. Even if true, it doesn't make up for 20+ years of illegal behavior. And who, besides Dan Tanya and Jason, believes the rebranding was "killer"? This is what happens when people in power only talk to people who tell them what they want to hear. 😒

All correct.

SIP can and I presume will speak for himself far better than I can at some point but since I'm the one that originally posted the video which I thought was fascinating and silly/funny at the same time but for some reason mostly ignored on the forum, I'll chip in with my perspective.

I suspect that SIP would agree with you that the points made were pretty much an absurd, one sided, almost infantile insult to anyone familiar with the true current state of the franchise.

However, the fact that the Snyder's chose Forbes to leak their propaganda, all of which paints an overly rosy picture for the future of the franchise, while for the first time doing absolutely nothing to tamp down speculation that they would sell the entire team not just a minority stake,  gives even more credence to the belief that their true intent is to sell the team outright to the highest bidder.

This video/article is in some ways the  equivalent of a home seller slapping fresh paint over a crumbling interior support wall in a desperate attempt to hide  micro-cracks that require immediate replacement before putting it on the market.

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

17 minutes ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

All correct.

SIP can and I presume will speak for himself far better than I can at some point but since I'm the one that originally posted the video which I thought was fascinating and silly/funny at the same time but for some reason mostly ignored on the forum, I'll chip in with my perspective.

I suspect that SIP would agree with you that the points made were pretty much an absurd, one sided, almost infantile insult to anyone familiar with the true current state of the franchise.

However, the fact that the Snyder's chose Forbes to leak their propaganda, all of which paints an overly rosy picture for the future of the franchise, while for the first time doing absolutely nothing to tamp down speculation that they would sell the entire team not just a minority stake,  gives even more credence to the belief that their true intent is to sell the team outright to the highest bidder.

This video/article is in some ways the  equivalent of a home seller slapping fresh paint over an interior support wall in a desperate attempt to hide  micro-cracks that require immediate replacement before putting it on the market.

Yeat that's exactly my impression, Dan's PR team selling that dude on this is a good product and Dan doing the typical he's been misrepresented.

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

Turns out not only that Snyder is a Class 1 SOB, but he's also cheap:

https://ejewishphilanthropy.com/dan-snyder-may-be-selling-the-washington-commanders-will-it-affect-his-giving/

Unlike other Jewish (and non-Jewish) NFL team owners, Snyder isn’t widely known as a philanthropist. Forbes gave him a “philanthropy score” of one out of five, the lowest possible, indicating that he’s given away less than 1% of his wealth. He has an inactive family foundation.

A local Jewish community leader in Washington told eJewishPhilanthropy that they have no recollection of Snyder donating to mainstream Jewish organizations in the area. But he, or his family, have given to two area synagogues. 

By contrast, New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft (net worth $10.6 billion) has given away a total of more than $400 million, won the Genesis Prize in 2019, and is known as a funder of Jewish campus life and initiatives to combat antisemitism, as well as efforts to expand healthcare access. Last month, he gave $50 million to Massachusetts General Hospital, targeted toward narrowing health disparities. 

Minnesota Vikings co-owner and President Mark Wilf has also been a leading supporter of Jewish causes. He’s currently the board chair of the Jewish Agency for Israel, after having served in the same role for the Jewish Federations of North America. He spoke at JFNA’s General Assembly this week. 

In some ways this is as strong an indictment against  Snyder the man (not the businessman) that I've seen.

Very disappointing on many levels.