Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

35 minutes ago, lovemaskins said:

How the hell can they live in a world where they honestly have no clue of how they’ve alienated the fans and neglected the franchise, and the watershed moment is Tanya Synder getting booed during her charity event speech .  Unbelievable… 

I guess that level of wealth and sycophants hedges you.  Lord please let these folks part with my beloved team…

Its Dan's MO to hire people to serve as his shields. He's done it with guys like Joe Gibbs, Doug Williams, Bruce Allen etc.

The fact that he'd throw his own wife out there is...well honestly its pretty typical of the guy.

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 1

49 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

I don’t know if anybody answered you, but I think that is from a commercial for Alyssa Milano’s NFL Touch apparel. I couldn’t find the video to prove so. But, it was definitely a commercial.

All I read was touch Alyssa Milano and it made complete sense to me!

• Haha 5
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Hey, now...watching these types of Hallmark Xmas movies with my daughter and my ex-wife is a holiday tradition lol...we're hooked on them.

Im going to forgive you...this time because im fairly sure you sided with me on the great sandwich debate

• Haha 1
  • Thumb down 1

51 minutes ago, lovemaskins said:

How the hell can they live in a world where they honestly have no clue of how they’ve alienated the fans and neglected the franchise, and the watershed moment is Tanya Synder getting booed during her charity event speech .  Unbelievable… 

I guess that level of wealth and sycophants hedges you.  Lord please let these folks part with my beloved team…

Well she was Booed at a game. Those at the game are still the biggest of fans who Dan might think cheer for anything. Then to see Tanya getting booed while giving a cancer speech at that might finally be the eye opener of how much anyone associated with him is hated 

• Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I was looking at that yesterday, hopefully we can get this pushed through a bit quicker. This is really where you want a Bezos bid to blow any potential consortium offers out of the water, thus negating that 4 month timeline from sale announcement to being granted the winning bid. Thereafter the 2 months to owner approval fits with the 60-90 day period for the NFL Finance Committee to endorse. That should be a formality.

Clearly consortium type offers will likely require significantly more due diligence.

I think we will get a very quick indication of where this is heading to be honest. Gut feeling is that it’s been in the works for some time already.

9 minutes ago, Zim489 said:

Well she was Booed at a game. Those at the game are still the biggest of fans who Dan might think cheer for anything. Then to see Tanya getting booed while giving a cancer speech at that might finally be the eye opener of how much anyone associated with him is hated 

I agree with you. Say what you want about ol’Danny Boy but he’s not stupid. I think when he got denied for stadium funding by Virginia, wasn’t getting too much interest from MD or DC, saw/heard the other owners opinion of him at the owners meeting and then the booing, he may have finally woke up and said maybe NO ONE likes me. 

I remember hearing a story about when he first bought the team, not sure if it’s true or not. He came to Redskins Park for a tour and the elevator attendant who apparently worked there for years and was close to Cooke, patted Danny on the back saying hello. Apparently Danny didn’t like that and had him fired right afterward. If true that gives you an idea of the type of person Dan Synder was and is. 

Edited by skinsfan93

14 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

That double-negative turns this into a compliment lol...

Beat me to it. lol.  Everyone please be ultra sure you are not complimenting this guy.  His PR team will copy it and put it in some document showing we actually like the guy.  We don't need THAT kind of negativity. HAHA

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, skinsfan93 said:

Say what you want about ol’Danny Boy but he’s not stupid. I think when he got denied for stadium funding by Virginia, wasn’t getting too much interest from MD or DC, saw/heard the other owners opinion of him at the owners meeting and then the booing, he may have finally woke up and said maybe NO ONE likes me. 

And he may also realise there is no better time to cash in his $6b plus assets

2 hours ago, Forehead said:

So, my wife watches a whole lot of Lifetime, TLC, trashy rom/coms with ridiculous plots, etc.  I can't help but imagine this playing out one way.

Rich, single, multi-billionaire playboy who is at least six feet tall with rippling abs has been secretly buying up all the minority stakes in the team, but it isn't enough.  A chance meeting at a (charity fundraiser/political dinner) is where he meets Tanya Snyder.  She is smitten, but he is distant as he has plowed through 100 women in search of something that will rekindle a fire inside that he hasn't known for years.  But there's something about her...

Another chance meeting, then another.

Finally, after 90 tv minutes of angst, they consummate with fiery passion.  A week later, Tanya Snyder sells him enough of her stake to put him at 51% and he becomes the majority owner.  Then she divorces Dan Snyder and marries the billionaire playboy, and then something else happens where they get the rest of the minority stake from him, I couldn't be bothered to figure that part out.

Dan is rich and disheveled (basically how he looks in recent photos) and fades into obscurity.  Rich playboy and Tanya guide the team to multiple superbowls.

I'd almost feel bad for Dan in this scenario, but between suing season ticket holders, the cheerleader spy tape scandal, and everything else, I'd probably laugh my ass off.

Tanya's iron man billionaire playboy of her dreams is finally revealed...

image.png.7e70bff77e33386ff2a5e7aefcc49620.png

But will we all live happily ever after?

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

That double-negative turns this into a compliment lol...

You're absolutely one of my favorite posters on here, FYI.  

31 minutes ago, skinsfan93 said:

I agree with you. Say what you want about ol’Danny Boy but he’s not stupid.

He's not stupid.  He's ****ing stupid.  

There.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

Keshawn Johnson is really starting to get on my nerves. I understand that it would be a good thing to have some minority ownership in the NFL, but to sit there and say “the league ought to mandate that Washington chose a minority as the owner” is ridiculous. He even said he doesn’t care how much money they have. Glad the Kellerman and Jay Williams in a roundabout way didn’t agree. 

I’m willing to bet that he wasn’t saying that when Denver was up for sale. Why Washington? 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, Jumbo said:

I suggest es initiate a class action suit against Snyder for emotional abuse.

Put out resident tailgate ambulance chasers on it and we'll be rolling in the dough like that chubby Pillsbury dude.

Set him up in a pillory in Raljon and have everyone come out to pelt him with vanilla ice cream cones

• Like 1

Been here since 2005 and a fan since 75ish.  Im happy for all of us and its good to see some names posting I haven't seen in a long time. Welcome back, although Im sure you never left. Lets get this over with and start building the right way. 

peace

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, Zim489 said:

With all the posts I've seen on here over the years? There are crazy people out here that would legitimately harm that man 💀 

• Like 1