Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Next Day Thread: Washing Dallas (Is it Draft Time Yet?)

KDawg

I, like this team, am going to make today a light day.

The OL stunk. They were really bad. Trai Turner was a revolving door. Nick Martin... well he had a great block on Charles Leno, Jr. on one play. 

Wentz, on the rare occasion that he had some time airmailed the ball or went hunting for ground hogs on an indoor turf field in Arlington, Texas. 

The defense played relatively well. The secondary is okay at best. And that may be generous. Also, does anyone have a milk carton? Looking for Sweat, Montez. He plays defensive end for the Commanders, allegedly.

Oh, and I hated our uniforms. Doesn't even look like our team with them on. 

*** - Jon Allen 

** - Jahan Dotson

* -  Daron Payne 

:( - WJ3

:( :( - Trai Turner (He gets the honor twice today)

:(:( :( - The entire OL

Season to date:

* x 5 - Jahan Dotson

* x 5 - Daron Payne

* x 3 - Jon Allen

* x 3 - Curtis Samuel

* x 3 - Terry McLaurin

* x 3 - Benjamin St-Juste

* x 2 - Jamin Davis

* x 2  - Antonio Gibson

* x 1 - Darrick Forrest

:( x 1 - WJ3

:( x 1 - Joey Slye

:( x 1 - Bobby McCain

:( x 1 - Wes Schweitzer

:( x 3 - Andrew Norwell

:( x 3 - Nick Martin

:( x 3 - Cam Sims

:( x 4 - Jack Del Rio

:( x 4 - Scott Turner

:( x 5 - Charles Leno

:( x 5 - Trai Turner

:( x 7 - Sam Cosmi

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I normally play golf on Sundays and check in to see how the game is going.  Due to the rain, I was home and watched this one from beginning to end.   Nature is a cruel mistress.

I felt dead inside by the middle of the 3rd quarter.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

So glad you mentioned Sweat - the DE position is stealing money from the team.  Watching the recorded game, I focused on them and they were as sad as those uniforms.

I feel happy for the people who bet the "over" on penalties. 🤦‍♂️

If you re-watch the game, someone explain to me WTF Cole Holcomb was doing on the swing pas to Zeke early in the game.  He jumped into the line, then fell back to double cover a crossing TE while Zeke was WIDE open in the flat.  Bad scheme or bad LB?

:229:The Rook

:229:The Rook

Edited by The Rook
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

😠 on the stupid W on the helmet 

Just now, KDawg said:

image.thumb.png.706bede64540387d0a181d45156816e4.png

Oh, and I found this on Reddit. Dan Snyder wearing Cowboy colors in Dallas. Excellent.

Did you not see the tweet that was put out with it? One of the most fine deaf tweets I’ve ever seen

This game and the one before it proves that the ENTIRE division improved this past offseason while this team got worse.  This team got worse at the QB position.  Wentz shows flashes, but can't make the throws he needs to make.  They are looking at a top 5 pick and may be worse than they were after 2019 which was supposed to be rock bottom. Ron and the entire Carolina staff has got to go.  Just a clown show from Snyder on down.

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

I will say it again, you can not make a fair evaluation on Wentz playing behind this offensive line.  Im sorry, roast me all you want, but this o line play is criminal to say the least.  

On a positive note, @KDawg I really liked what I saw from Jamin today.  What did you think of his game.

• Like 6
  • Thumb down 1

27 minutes ago, Forehead said:

I normally play golf on Sundays and check in to see how the game is going.  Due to the rain, I was home and watched this one from beginning to end.   Nature is a cruel mistress.

I felt dead inside by the middle of the 3rd quarter.  

For the first time ever, I will be doing the same thing.  I vowed last week that if they laid another egg in Dallas, I’d book a tee time next Sunday.  It’s happening and hopefully I’ll find it liberating.

• Like 1

OLine was horrid. So was Wentz. WJ3 is pathetic. The Refs were just as bad as the team IMO. Just an all around cluster. And the saddest part for me is I barely care anymore. I feel like you do when you are in the late stages of mourning a lost family member after a few years. You miss them, in this case the real franchise I grew up with, but that emotion gets duller every day. I think I am done watching this franchise this year. I just find no joy in it at all. 

13 minutes ago, sebestian said:

Philly owns the Saints 2023 1st rounder

Because they actually did a real rebuild of that franchise. Something the worthless midget owner of this franchise refuses to do.

• Like 8
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

For us that have been around lets say a few years, the black uniforms in Dallas need to go! What the heck was that?

Story two, Wentz is washed, waddles around like a duck when he runs now, can make throws that TH cant make or should I say can throw it further and is taller but sure doesnt know the offense, where to go with the ball before the snap, no where the mentality, not even close on mobility. Which brings us to the next story, the biggest.

The biggest story after is the confirmation of what a colossal mistake it was to bring in Carson for Ron. You just got clobbered by a backup when the D actual played decent.

Edited by TChaler70
  • Like 1
  • Thumb down 1

Saying the defense looked 'decent' today is fools gold. 

Did they? Ehh, there are pros and cons but overall playing against a back-up QB, um, no.

Rivera is simply going through the motions, DelTaco, well, same crap different sunday,

The o-line coach and his asst should be shown the door, but they're Rivera's golf buddies so that won't happen. 

Williams looked like he has alot more explosiveness in speed compared to " I can't Find The Holes" Gibson. 

Wentz once again imploded with pressure. Yes, I know, the o-line is pathetic, and who coaches them? Matsko, Rivera's buddy/Panther reject, and Turner should take up underwater basket-weaving and leave coaching.

And yes, i've soured, big time, on Snyder. 

Every team in the league has a business-first approach; even the friggin' LIONS are showing heart and skill in their play, but Snyder wants to hire name-brand personnel for the sole purpose of bringing in money who should have been put out in the pasture long ago, only so he can control the thought processes, a 'yes man' if you will. 

This team will never, NEVER, sustain a winning culture here as long as Snyder has any say-so, and it will be a 1970's Saints-esque looking team until Snyder is gone, the god-awful team name is changed and those puke-inducing uniforms today are burned. 

Just clean house of everyone and everything and start over from scratch, starting with ALL of the owners, because its clear the other owners don't have a brain or hint of guts to step up and do something.

SIC

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, skins island connection said:

Saying the defense looked 'decent' today is fools gold. 

Did they? Ehh, there are pros and cons but overall playing against a back-up QB, um, no.

Most of todays problems were isolated to our corners, primarily WJ3.  Just an all around trash can on the other end of highlight reels. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, KDawg said:

image.thumb.png.706bede64540387d0a181d45156816e4.png

Oh, and I found this on Reddit. Dan Snyder wearing Cowboy colors in Dallas. Excellent.

He's always been a Dallas plant, funded by Jerry Jones.

He's just not hiding it anymore.

14 minutes ago, RoseHill said:

Maybe this rebrand has pulled in some new fans cause the diehards are dropping fast. Those uniforms bout did me in

Yep.  Terrible uniforms for a terrible "franchise".

ugly seinfeld GIF

• Like 1

Just now, Zim489 said:

Something for the actual games instead of big picture like I usually rail on, I can’t effing stand Ron standing on the sidelines with his arms crossed not talking to anyone the entire game 

He looks like he doesn't even want to be there; like he's mentally going through his grocery list or something.

I see all these other coaches on other teams in the league pumped up and into the game and showing a damn pulse.  Not Ron.  It's like it's taking all his energy just to remain conscious. Reminds me of someone else...

New York Wow GIF by Gatorade

• Like 2

Also I loathe that picture so much. Could you imagine the Eagles or Giants owner posing like that with their arch rival owner? I'd respect Dan so much more if he farted in Jerry's face and told him to go F himself. 

You know Jerry doesn't care at all about Dan and considers him a joke. Its like when the jocks pretend to be friends with a nerd and the nerd is so happy about it but the jocks just use him to make fun of. Dan is that nerd. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1