Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washingburgh at Dallas

TK
Message added by TK,

2099317008_ScreenShot2022-10-02at4_12_04PM.thumb.png.6becb16f5bf4f6381d0eb60f17bb2d89.png

15 minutes ago, dyst said:

Honestly this reminds me of the oline discussion between RG3 and Kirk. RG3 kept getting sacked and many folks were blaming the playing calling and the line but the second Kirk got in there all of a sudden the sacks stopped. Sometimes, get this…a QB does make the difference.

this proves how delusional you are. We all remember how griffin would hold the ball forever waiting to see someone wide open, and try to move around behind the line as if he hadn’t lost all of his special athleticism already. Those were the type of sacks Griffin was causing, that Cousins was an immediate antidote for. 

That’s…not what’s happening here 80% of the time. 

note: this is not me insisting that Wentz is good or playing well. Simply a response to your assertions about the OL and it’s relationship to current and past QB performance 

Edited by Conn

5 minutes ago, KDawg said:

What in the hell are you talking about?

Do you even know my opinion on Wentz? I’d guess not given this post.

But what does this have to do with the screen and the sack? Zero. And it proves you have an agenda and don’t see things for what they are. 

And no I don’t think I’m smarter than anyone else on this board. But some of you show you have too many biases to even watch the game in reality.

Yes, Wentz is the problem on many of these negative plays and that includes the screen. Also the intentional grounding call was on him too. He’a not good. The oline sucks but as a QB you need to help, not just throw your hands up and say “awe schucks the line sucks so its okay for me to make stupid plays”

• Like 2