Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ Ron fired days ago. Mission Accomplished.πŸ˜€πŸ˜„

88Comrade2000

13 hours ago, CapsSkins said:

I believe the GM target is Ian Cunningham and the domino will fall very quickly after the season ends since Chicago is obviously not making the playoffs. Coaching search will take longer as candidates will be in the postseason. That gap will be helpful in giving the new GM a smidge of time to get settled before diving into the HC search process.

Β 

Β 

I saw this on Twitter (X), as well. Burgandy Blog(?) is working on a tip and deduced it may be Cunningham. I can't find the tweet anymore but I cannot wait to see how this off season unfolds

4 minutes ago, Bantu said:

I saw this on Twitter (X), as well. Burgandy Blog(?) is working on a tip and deduced it may be Cunningham. I can't find the tweet anymore but I cannot wait to see how this off season unfolds

Here it is:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

Tepper is an example of how NOT to run a franchise. Ron will not stay here, I'm fairly certain. At least he wont' coach this team anymore after this year. Record is too bad.

Β 

But Washington isn't going to fire guys immediately like Tepper. Tepper has now fired 3 coaches and brought in 2 replacements that didn't work out.

• Thumb up 1

24 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

I love that Ron will probably retire at the end of the year and 88 will never get to see Ron fired.

Noooooooo. He deserves to be fired.

7 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

Tepper is an example of how NOT to run a franchise. Ron will not stay here, I'm fairly certain. At least he wont' coach this team anymore after this year. Record is too bad.

Β 

But Washington isn't going to fire guys immediately like Tepper. Tepper has now fired 3 coaches and brought in 2 replacements that didn't work out.

The buzz is Tepper pressured team to draft Young.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Riggo#44 said:

It's interesting how much out-in-front he was under He Who Must Not Be Named and how invisible he is under Jesus Harris.

Β 

And....

Β 

42 days until January 8th.

Β 

Yeah.Β  Dan didn't have the guts to speak publicly.Β  So any dude who works for the team who had the guts to do it and will do so from time to time would get attention.Β  But I don't see this exists as a dynamic for any other team.Β  I bet if any of us asked random friends-family members who are fans of other teams to name the dude who runs the business operation of that team -- not a single person can name them.

Β 

As to winning "off the field" as long as they don't embarass themselves and avoid doing things that are amoral -- I just don't care about winning off the field.Β  That's how I see their business operation.Β  Exception is getting the stadium but on that front I presume Harris spearheads that.Β  Win on the fieldΒ 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Man, Tepper is WILD.

3 years and change left on Reich’s deal. Β Given what we know about Tepper, this is perhaps the best Christmas gift Reich could receive.

Β 

Β 

This is what I am liking about Harris so far--he is not impetuous. This is also going to make Carolina much less attractive a destination for Front Office and Head Coaches--something we are ALL very familiar with.

Saw this on Commanders Nation FB post - thoughts?Β  Β 

Β 

"Joe Gibbs General Manager

Jim Harbaugh Head Coach

Londan Fletcher D coach

Ryan Kerrigan D line coach

Gary Clark DB coach

9+ draft picks

90+ mil in salary cap

Let’s go Josh Harris and crew don’t **** this up"

Β 

Β 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumb down 1

2 minutes ago, srtman04 said:

Β 

Jim Harbaugh Head Coach

Londan Fletcher D coach

Gary Clark DB coach

9+ draft picks

90+ mil in salary cap

Β 

Β 

That's an absolute joke of a list and I'd throw up if that's the direction we went in.

Β 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, ntotoro said:

Joe Gibbs should be nowhere near the FO of this team. The list just goes downhill from there.

Our fan base has such an obsession with the past that NO OTHER fan base even comes close to. Its sad but I guess that's what happens when you have an entire generation of losing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, srtman04 said:

Β 

Jim Harbaugh Head Coach

Londan Fletcher D coach

Gary Clark DB coach

9+ draft picks

90+ mil in salary cap

Β 

Β 

Maybe if sign Mark Mosely as ST coach, then steal away Justin Tucker from the Ravens and transform him into a straight on kicker who makes 50% of his kicks.Β  That's the only way I go along with this plan.

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, srtman04 said:

Β 

Jim Harbaugh Head Coach

Londan Fletcher D coach

Gary Clark DB coach

9+ draft picks

90+ mil in salary cap

Β 

Β 

Β 

I feel dumber just reading this from that FB post.Β 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Our fan base has such an obsession with the past that NO OTHER fan base even comes close to. It’s sad but I guess that's what happens when you have an entire generation of losing.

I always feel like our fans are some of the dumbest to walk the earth, and their obsession with the players of the past coming back to coach. Β The calls for Darrell Green to be our DB coach. 😩 Β The guys still responding to RG3’s posts about how he got screwed and is actually elite and should return. 🀣

Β 

But, there is some hope that it’s not just us. Β I’ve recently been having Bears stuff come up in the algorithm because I follow Tyson Bagent. Β They are just as ridiculous as we are, maybe worse. Β The in-fighting over Fields/Bagent is rather priceless and also reminiscent of our own.

Β 

Β 

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, srtman04 said:

Β 

Jim Harbaugh Head Coach

Londan Fletcher D coach

Gary Clark DB coach

9+ draft picks

90+ mil in salary cap

Β 

Β 

No. Gibbs sucked as Gm or having the authority to pick his players.

Edited by 88Comrade2000
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, srtman04 said:

Β 

Jim Harbaugh Head Coach

Londan Fletcher D coach

Gary Clark DB coach

9+ draft picks

90+ mil in salary cap

Β 

Β 

Β 

Whoever post this must have not seen Gibbs be a general manager, Gibbs was awful as a general manager

• Like 1

It’s interesting that, for so many here, Cunningham and Weidl are the top guys. Roll out the carpet for Peters, the guy the 9ers are doing org chart gymnastics to try to keep. I think of him as a rich man’s McCloughan - a great eye for talent combined with amazing people skills and relationships across the NFL and with agents. You know too, that with the 9ers, he probably embraces analytics too to a certain level. Finally, having him in place allows us to go after strong talent currently or formerly with the 9ers for both the FO and coaching staff - if Ben Johnson doesn’t come here, think Slowik as HC with Saleh as DC potentiallyΒ 

• Like 1