Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ Ron fired days ago. Mission Accomplished.πŸ˜€πŸ˜„

88Comrade2000

Just now, mhd24 said:

Was perusing the eagles message board and some of them wanted Ron as the new DC. Β Are they crazy? Β Have they watched us in recent weeks?

Encourage them!Β 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, DWinzit said:

Encourage them!Β 

Yeah, according to them, the talent of their defense is severely lacking. Β No one outside of Reddick is even starter-worthy. Β LBs are horrific. Β DB play stinks. Β Desai was made a scapegoat for the severe talent gap. Β Patricia has made it much worse. Β 

13 minutes ago, mhd24 said:

Yeah, according to them, the talent of their defense is severely lacking. Β No one outside of Reddick is even starter-worthy. Β LBs are horrific. Β DB play stinks. Β Desai was made a scapegoat for the severe talent gap. Β Patricia has made it much worse. Β 

There fall has been epic! Really pleasurable to witness.

Β 

I think they should elevate Patricia as I hear is just as good a OC as he is a DC...and even better as a HC!Β 

Β 

Reddick sure would have been a sweet add in Washington over Barton

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DWinzit said:

There fall has been epic! Really pleasurable to witness.

Β 

I think they should elevate Patricia as I hear is just as good a OC as he is a DC...and even better as a HC!Β 

Β 

Reddick sure would have been a sweet add in Washington over Barton

On my drive into work this morning the sports talk show was saying that Sirianni needs to go and that Jalen Hurts is not the long term answer at QB. I kid you not. The Giants blitzed Hurts the same they did with Howell and the results were very similar, neither QB had an answer. In an epic collapse, the Eagles went from the best team in the NFL to one of the worst in a span of 6 weeks.Β 

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, KWilliamsAWinfield said:

Rivera was not great but he was better than Zorn, Shanahan, Gruden, and Callahan

I wouldn't say he was better than Jay. Β Jay could coach offense. Β He's way better play caller than EB turned out to be. Β 

5 minutes ago, KWilliamsAWinfield said:

Rivera was not great but he was better than Zorn, Shanahan, Gruden, and Callahan

He was NOT better than Shanahan or Gruden. Β Both of those guys at least had a winning seasons here in their tenures. Β Rivera never won more than 8 games here, while having personnel control (something that Gruden never had). Β Rivera was a loser, and the only coach who could match his crippling incompetence is Jim Zorn, who wasn’t even supposed to be the HC in the first place.

Edited by samy316
  • Like 2

Harris kept his word and gave Ron the full season and it turned out to be a great decision. 4-13 speaks for itself....just a matter of how many people lose their jobs today. Curiously, I wonder if Mayhew, Hurney and Wright are in the meeting or if they'll have their own meetings with Harris and will any of them fall today as well?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mhd24 said:

Eagles fans are the absolute WORST.Β  I live in central PA and work with tons of them.Β  It doesn't matter what Sirianni did last year, it's all about what have you done for me RIGHT NOW.Β  I would LOVE to listen to some 610 WIP this morning...

• Like 2