Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ Ron fired days ago. Mission Accomplished.πŸ˜€πŸ˜„

88Comrade2000

4 hours ago, DWinzit said:

I don't see any of these guys signing with Carolina until all the other job openings are closed. They are a mess and Tepper is a clown.Β 

Tepper is the new Snyder.Β  He will have to overpay to get anyone.Β  He's in the position Snyder was and will have hard time getting anyone good to come there.

Β 

Davis is willing to give control, so I can see him luring some retread like BB.

Tepper has made the Panthers the worst destination for a coach right now.Β  He's way more impulsive than the former ownership here.Β  Not letting a coach even finish out his 1st year is insane.Β  Greg Olsen is being rumored as a candidate only probably because he's a former player there.Β  So glad we're not in that situation right now

Edited by NoVaSkins21

7 minutes ago, NoVaSkins21 said:

When Rivera is fired is fired with cause, I hope he doesn't collect anything for that last year

Harris would never do this and you’d never actually want him to. It’s the most Snyder-like move that could possibly be madeβ€”and even Snyder never did that!Β 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Tepper is the new Snyder.Β  He will have to overpay to get anyone.Β  He's in the position Snyder was and will have hard time getting anyone good to come there.

Β 

Davis is willing to give control, so I can see him luring some retread like BB.

I like David Tepper. I like a man who is ready to move on from his mistake(s) and not hold onto it because of how he is going to be perceived by the public.Β 

Β 

Make a mistake. Own it!Β 

Β 

...and pay for it.

On 11/27/2023 at 9:10 AM, ixcuincle said:

I don't really have an issue with Jason Wright.

Β 

I'm biased having met him before a few times and seeing him speak. He's not the problem.

Β 

Β 

Then you haven't been paying attention to his long list of faux pas.Β 

Β 

And most are avoidable errors if one pays attention to detail.Β 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WilberMarshall said:

I like David Tepper. I like a man who is ready to move on from his mistake(s) and not hold onto it because of how he is going to be perceived by the public.Β 

Β 

Make a mistake. Own it!Β 

Β 

...and pay for it.

This isn’t like a β€œJags moving on from Urban Mayer immediately because he was a disaster” situation. Tepper forced the team to mortgage future 1sts and their WR1 to trade up and take the QB the owner wanted, rather than the guy the coaches wantedβ€”then immediately fired his new HC after stripping him of the resources to possibly succeed.Β 
Β 

You should reconsider your stance. The guy is a ****ing idiot and the new Snyder. He certainly made mistakes and will certainly pay for them. Owning them, however? I don’t see it.Β 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Conn said:

Β 

Glad another franchise and fan base has to suffer like we’ve suffered for a quarter century. I’d rather it be a division rival, but I’ll settle for another NFC team. It’s a poor mentality but I’m bitter and don’t care. F them.

Edited by BurgundyBooger

5 minutes ago, sjinhan said:

ok when are we going to start a tread on our impeding HC search.

Β 

I want us to go with a young mind on the offensive side of the ball.Β  I like the OC from the Lions thus far from what I have read so far.

Β 

There is already a thread on this

Β 

Β 

• Like 1

On 11/27/2023 at 6:15 PM, FootballZombie said:

Β 

I've been cool w/ that as the best case scenario for about a month now.

Β 

100% sure Ron is gone at the end of the year, but the benefits to getting rid of him now don't outweigh the benefits of keeping him till the end of the year.

Just ride out the storm.

Β 

Agree 100%.Β Harris needs to set the tone now around how he and the new management team will run the team: with patience, calculation and purpose. And by limiting knee-jerk reactions and the bat5h1t craziness and distractions that have been our brand since 1999. This is what will resonate with potential coaching and management candidates and players this off-season.

Β 

Clean house on Jan 8 morning, hold a news conference, thank everyone for their efforts, wish them the best in their new ventures, and then start interviews for the GM position.

• Like 3

On 11/29/2023 at 7:44 AM, sjinhan said:

ok when are we going to start a tread on our impeding HC search.

Β 

I want us to go with a young mind on the offensive side of the ball.Β  I like the OC from the Lions thus far from what I have read so far.

You can cross Johnson off the list, he said he has no interest in coaching a mess of a franchise and he does not care that Redskins have a new owner either

17 minutes ago, KWilliamsAWinfield said:

You can cross Johnson off the list, he said he has no interest in coaching a mess of a franchise and he does not care that Redskins have a new owner either

What are you talking aboutΒ 

• Haha 3