Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Commanders 'n Chiefs (No Politics In The Stadium Edition)

TK
Message added by TK,

1473048416_ScreenShot2022-08-20at7_02_19PM.thumb.png.3bf5e06fac0d3b28aad7603b4ee91d11.png

Just now, KDawg said:

Do you think there is a single shot of the guy not being on the roster? The reason you’d play him with the ones (the few that play next week) is to determine if you can cut Heinicke. 

I’d name Howell QB2 right now. But they like Heinicke so I understand reservations.

Howell is not the qb2. He is doing fine learning but th is the qb2 by a wide margin at this point

• Like 1

Just now, KDawg said:

Do you think there is a single shot of the guy not being on the roster? The reason you’d play him with the ones (the few that play next week) is to determine if you can cut Heinicke. 

I’d name Howell QB2 right now. But they like Heinicke so I understand reservations.

No way they cut him, you're right, they love Taylor too much to finish what they started trying to make sure we never saw him in regular season again.  

Just now, Redwards said:

Well...to be fair, this is Rivera's show.

And he's the one who hand-picked this coordinators.  Rivera is a slightly above average coach.   Maybe.  That's it.  He's not special.  He's a special human being for sure.  Love him.  But he's not some upper echelon coach like a lot of fans want to make him out to be.   I just want him to be held accountable.  Seems everyone else gets piled up on except him.  He hired his staff and he hired the FO.   We all hold Snyder accountable but Ron's got a ridiculous amount of unwarranted power.  Let's see where Year 3 takes us with Ron.  

He has a lot of job cushion. He has dealt with a major **** storm here. And he has two coordinators that give him buffer.

If we’re bad, Del Rio is the change. It won’t be Rivera.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Th is a bargin at his salary. No reason to not carry 3 qbs

Just now, KDawg said:

He has a lot of job cushion. He has dealt with a major **** storm here. And he has two coordinators that give him buffer.

If we’re bad, Del Rio is the change. It won’t be Rivera.

Oh, I agree.  No question.  Ron has a lot of buffer because of what Snyder did here.  

I fully believe Snyder will hold onto Ron like a skydiver to a parachute.  Ron will get every single possible excuse in the book as the years go by because Snyder knows Ron is it for him.  It won't get better than Ron.  And that's sad.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1