Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2022 - {{SUPERBOWL 57}} ~ THE CHIEFS vs. THE EAGLES

zCommander

1 minute ago, tshile said:

?

which details are you not seeing that you want to?

It's just a weird choice, a completely red outfit with nothing else to contrast it with.  Like, she had this shiny red bra thing on but the rest was hard to figure out what it was.  She just looked like a red blob.  

Red is a hard color for cameras to capture, camera sensors are typically more sensitive to it compared to blue and green, and you're bound to lose detail in most red things, especially when trying to correct for other colors and light situations.

So, yeah, couldn't see the most of the details other than the shiny latex stuff around her boobs.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

But didn’t she pay to be here, to kick off her tour. Obviously she care a little.

What I mean by vanity project is that she doesn’t need any of this.  There’s no new album being given attention here.  She’s already rich enough to laugh at most other celebs, let alone musicians.  She did this, and spent all this money, purely because she wanted to.  

Much Better than the Weekend, which was last year right?

Love Rhianna.

Too bad, we are likely going to see a Philly blowout; unless Patrick can come back.

Here’s something to make you more miserable; Philly has the picks to get even better next year.

Edited by 88Comrade2000
  • Sad 2
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, Spaceman Spiff said:

It's just a weird choice, a completely red outfit with nothing else to contrast it with.  Like, she had this shiny red bra thing on but the rest was hard to figure out what it was.  She just looked like a red blob.  

Red is a hard color for cameras to capture, camera sensors are typically more sensitive to it compared to blue and green, and you're bound to lose detail in most red things, especially when trying to correct for other colors and light situations.

So, yeah, couldn't see the most of the details other than the shiny latex stuff around her boobs.  

That's a long winded, science-y sounding rant that really just boils down to "I'm mad I couldn't see her nips"

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Destino said:

Those platforms are moving under these people.  You can see it on the closeups.  They’re tied to them, sure, but I’d have a panic attack if you asked me to sing and dance on one of those things.  

I've met you, you had a panic attack walking past David Aldridge in the press box in Fed Ex Field.  

• Haha 3

Just now, Spaceman Spiff said:

I've met you, you had a panic attack walking past David Aldridge in the press box in Fed Ex Field.  

That wasn’t a panic attack, that was pure admiration.  I’m a fan.  Not everyday you get to talk to DA about John Wall ignoring coaches while ignoring a Redskins game.  That was dope.

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Chiefs run game looks decent.  They need to keep Hurts off the field, hopefully they can keep getting chunks in the run game.

1 minute ago, Destino said:

That wasn’t a panic attack, that was pure admiration.  I’m a fan.  Not everyday you get to talk to DA about John Wall ignoring coaches while ignoring a Redskins game.  That was dope.

True, very true.