Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2022 - {{SUPERBOWL 57}} ~ THE CHIEFS vs. THE EAGLES

zCommander

Go ahead! Look at the Raiders! The next time some nobody comes onto a team and has a good game, lets not anoint him, please? This seems like it happens every few weeks. Some rook comes out, doesn't completely suck and everyone want to give him a first round contract.

33 minutes ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

Is it just me, or does Vince Vaughan look like death warmed over in that Caesars ad.  Hope the guy is doing alright.

Not just you.

I knew I recognized him, but couldn't identify, he is looking a little rough.  Good on you for even knowing it was him. 

Raiders are getting raided.

IMHO, the ref call on the fumble "pick-6" that put the Jags ahead, was a bad call.  It essentially like a blocked pass that went forward a long enough way to be considered a tipped pass- it didn't behave like a fumble

Too bad, looked like it was going to be a closely fought game for the last five minutes. -- not sure who would have won.

11 hours ago, Wyvern said:

IMHO, the ref call on the fumble "pick-6" that put the Jags ahead, was a bad call.  It essentially like a blocked pass that went forward a long enough way to be considered a tipped pass- it didn't behave like a fumble

Too bad, looked like it was going to be a closely fought game for the last five minutes. -- not sure who would have won.

It was a no brainer. The ball was knocked before the ball came out of the quarterback’s hand. He had no control as he released the ball. Easy call. Fumble all the way.

• Like 1