Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The All Things 2022 OTAs/Training Camp Thread

Forever A Redskin

2 hours ago, SpacePenguin said:

"Commanders report to camp" sounds like an announcement at some military base or something.

I don't think I'll ever get used to this ****.

I guess it's better than "The facility is bracing for an invasion of commies"

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Always A Commander Never A Captain said:

Did we have weigh-ins today? What did Gibson tip the scales at? He was rumored to have lost a considerable amount of weight to get as agile/quick as possible.

Or Schweitzer, who claims to weeigh in at 335 OLO the listed 3oo lbs.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

I don’t think Samuel will be on one of the final 53. 

Curtis Samuel? That would be weird since he’s easily our 3rd best WR at worst. One year of non-chronic injuries doesn’t ruin a dude, do people realize he played in the NFL for four years before that and was mostly fine? Players get hurt. Of course he could get hurt again, but acting like the guy is Mr. Glass just because you feel burned by his (extremely reasonable) FA contract through one season. 

2 hours ago, Always A Commander Never A Captain said:

Did we have weigh-ins today? What did Gibson tip the scales at? He was rumored to have lost a considerable amount of weight to get as agile/quick as possible.

Teams don’t release official weigh-in #’s, all we ever get are the media sound bites. 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

I don’t think Samuel will be on one of the final 53. 

Serious question, have you gotten any player related prediction right this off season?  You were loud wrong about Terry.  I think there were a few others which you completely misfired on as well, but don't remember the specifics.

You seem to take the most negative position you can take, and then beat on it forever.  

So far, your batting average hasn't been good.

Granted, eventually you will be right because if you keep predicting the worst possible outcome, eventually it will happen. 

Curtis Samuel is going to be on the 53.  By all accounts he's healthy.  Though I am sure they are going to manage his workload throughout camp, which will cause people to freak out.  But that might also just be a good plan. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1