Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Russian Invasion of Ukraine

PleaseBlitz

58 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Ukraine will cease to exist, 2 weeks after the invasion. I can see Russia use chemical weapons to kill some of the local citizens.  He needs to break the will of the Ukrainians and lay down the arms. Once that happens, it will be swift. They will round  up anyone who fought and kill them.

No way do I see them using chemical weapons.  There is no need to and that would damage them even more on the world stage.  Everything else you said I would consider likely though.

• Like 1

I know you have to get up there and tout sanctions and attempts at diplomacy, but Russia clearly doesn't give a crap about diplomacy or sanctions. 

And Russia has been cyberattacking us nonstop, and especially now in retaliation, I would love to know that our finest hackers are fighting fire with fire and giving Russia the business.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, justice98 said:

I know you have to get up there and tout sanctions and attempts at diplomacy, but Russia clearly doesn't give a crap about diplomacy or sanctions. 

And Russia has been cyberattacking us nonstop, and especially now in retaliation, I would love to know that our finest hackers are fighting fire with fire and giving Russia the business.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Almighty Buzz said:

No way do I see them using chemical weapons.  There is no need to and that would damage them even more on the world stage.  Everything else you said I would consider likely though.

Honestly, I would prefer a good dose of Mustard Gas than to have to read anymore of Comrade2000’s wrong about everything all the time predictions.

• Haha 5
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

Honestly, I would prefer a good dose of Mustard Gas than to have to read anymore of Comrade2000’s wrong about everything all the time predictions.

As long as it's the Dijon mustard gas.

• Haha 4

https://www.rt.com/russia/550394-donbass-republics-military-help-putin/

The newly recognised Donbass republics in Lugansk and Donetsk have formally asked Russia for military assistance in letters published on Wednesday.

In them, their leaders claim that Ukrainian“aggression” has only increased since Moscow recognized the regions as independent states, earlier this week.

The heads of Donbass People's Republic (DPR) and the Lugansk People's Republic (LPR) wrote to Russian President Vladimir Putin separately, but both letters were dated Tuesday, February 22.