Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Russian Invasion of Ukraine

PleaseBlitz

Us bigguns are too scared to confront eachother anymore because of what will probably happen.  Ukraine ****ed up giving up their nukes. You non-proliferation states...writing is on the wall. Better get some nukes you crazy sons a ****es

• Like 2
  • Thumb down 1

12 minutes ago, dunfer said:

Us bigguns are too scared to confront eachother anymore because of what will probably happen.  Ukraine ****ed up giving up their nukes. You non-proliferation states...writing is on the wall. Better get some nukes you crazy sons a ****es

The same nukes Ukraine didn't even have the codes to? If anything giving them up gave Russia less incentive to invade since it was their nuclear arsenal. 

Edited by Captain Wiggles
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Captain Wiggles said:

I don't hate the Russian people. Their leadership has been historically terrible tho in so many ways.

I'm certainly a fan of Russian arts. Music n composers in particular. 🤓

Yeah, I like Russians as people and they have a rich and fascinating culture. They’re victims of their leaders and system as much as anyone, it’s not like they chose to be born Russian. 

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Weird the link seems to be that criminals get their accounts frozen? 

odd side to fall on but you do you 

Odd that you would equate protesting Covid mandates to killing civilians.

• Thumb down 1

25 minutes ago, Jabbyrwock said:

too-easy-gif-6.gif.4e3b880d0652ed791aa20c67a7722ec3.gif

Excuse me, I think dropping bombs on apartment buildings is different than not getting a vaccine shot. My bad.

Wonder if the people in Ukraine are so worried about Covid right about now?

Edited by mojo

17 minutes ago, mojo said:

Excuse me, I think dropping bombs on apartment buildings is different than not getting a vaccine shot. My bad.

Wonder if the people in Ukraine are so worried about Covid right about now?

im confused on what you guys are fighting about. and im not just replying to you, but the other guys coming after you

Edited by dunfer

3 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Can you provide me a link to somewhere which shows strong Putin support?

1)  Donald Trump.  

2)  Mr. "Allowing Poland into NATO is exactly the same as Russia placing nuclear missiles in Cuba, because both of them are disliked by somebody."  

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Wildbunny said:

Well, you can bet that if India make a move, Pakistan will as well against India. Those two hates each others.

Now, it's not that Europe won't, it's more like Europe just can't in fact. We've been dedicating ourselves at building economics and stuff (and we succeeded kinda poorly), and have left the military side of defense out of this. No army in Europe would stand a chance against Russia, we aren't forged that way. We can provide support, logistic, some type of guerillas tactics here and there. But full scale warfare is not our main thing at all.

But we aren't stripped of anything at all. There's still a possibility that somehow, western leaders are trying to delay the game and run out the clock for Putin. As his whole attention is focused on Ukraine, I believe western countries could move troops easily, within range, then say Hello! Now we're ready to crush ya. Not much is being said about the anonymous group. But Russian hackers are in it that's for sure. And I'd bet US hackers are on it and that somehow we're paying others as well to cripple Russia's networks so there nuclear weapons are an afterthought.

If that's what we're doing right now, then we'd be able to say "Hello M. Putin! Let's have a talk about Ukraine or you'll send you packing to Mars on an Elon Musk's flight that is waiting for you and your guys."

Purely guessing, as I'd hope we're just hiding our cards right now to make it stop and not play it like we did in 1939.

Pakistan would absolutely jump at the chance of double teaming India, but Pakistan’s Air Force is no match for India’s. Pakistan’s AF is primarily made up of f-16s which are fantastic fighters, but not in the same class as the SU-30mki. Given the disparity in capability , training, and numbers between the two air forces it would end badly for Pakistan.

India is 6x larger population-wise and spends 7x more on their military.

I would put my money on 1/2 the U.S and the all of the Indian military vs China and Pakistan.

As for you gents in the E.U, our NATO allies have more recent significant military experience than Russia with the Iraq and Afghanistan wars. 

russia has been in Syria, and probably gained decent experience. But given the outcome of the small American detachment vs their mercs, and the inter-force training NATO engages in I’d be willing to bet that even 15k NATO troops/air support with A.A and artillery batteries along side the Ukrainians would bleed putin a lot more than he’d be willing to take. The Ukrainians obviously have some fight in them.

They only need to fight a defensive action, they don’t need to cross the border and push an offensive.

And I’d be willing to watch putin’s head explode on Mars ala Arnold in total recall. Hell, I’d pay premium ppv money for that. 🙂

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1