Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Perpetually Pissed Philly vs The Legend of Taylor Heinicke: The Rematch

TK
Message added by TK,

238171562_ScreenShot2022-01-02at3_49_55PM.thumb.png.173f23c1dd180a90b4d76545c9a7f3b0.png

Just now, shakinaiken said:

I mean, why not just play Jamin Davis? much better athlete, probably **** up numerous assignments, but whatever, he's still learning. 

He quit in the team by not playing right before the game last week. He needs to sit rest of season and contemplate retirement or his commitment to football.

• Confused 1

Just now, SoCalSkins said:

He quit in the team by not playing right before the game last week. He needs to sit rest of season and contemplate retirement or his commitment to football.

Great. Back to back first round busts incoming I guess? I didnt hear anything about this. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

Great. Back to back first round busts incoming I guess? I didnt hear anything about this. 

He didn't quit on the team. He acted like an adult and reported his potential symptoms and the team held him out. 

• Thanks 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

This game started very ominously like the last Eagles game...

We jumped out to 10-0 with Offense and Defense clicking in the first few drives.

This time, however, we dont have:

1) A quarterback who was literally a Mall Santa 7 minutes before getting asked to dress for the game.

2) And half of the defense out with the Wuhan Coronavirus

I like our chances better today!

• Haha 2