Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Russell's Bum Finger vs The Legend of Taylor Heinicke

TK
Message added by TK,

1511917340_ScreenShot2021-11-29at11_24_22PM.thumb.png.9ff08e320975480226009ee094c5a462.png

Just now, Tsailand said:

Unless Tress Way specifically practices drop kick FGs, you don't want to see him attempt them. 

He's a punter, that's like their only other trick.  Like a one-handed pass for a receiver just messing around.

JUST SHUT UP AND LET ME HAVE THIS

Just now, Dirt said:

We're a second half team lately. The fact that Russell looks like nothing besides a good toss to a wide open receiver looks good. 

Kicking situation is fine.  Just means 4 has to finish with td throws.  He did it 3 times to 3 diff wrs last week. No problem.  Just gonna be closer than we should have been.

Uh, we specialize in widening the open of opposing wide receivers.

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Dirt said:

We're a second half team lately. The fact that Russell looks like nothing besides a good toss to a wide open receiver looks good. 

Kicking situation is fine.  Just means 4 has to finish with td throws.  He did it 3 times to 3 diff wrs last week. No problem.  Just gonna be closer than we should have been.

i wish I had the internal resolve to have your positive outlook with this team. I feel like Heinicke is out there fighting this franchise’s demons. 

1 minute ago, NewCliche21 said:

He's a punter, that's like their only other trick.  Like a one-handed pass for a receiver just messing around.

JUST SHUT UP AND LET ME HAVE THIS

Uh, we specialize in widening the open of opposing wide receivers.

As long as we can keep him to just one more of those lol.  It's all they've got.

• Haha 1