Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Like White on Rice, the Bucs are visiting Big Sky country this weekend.

Pittman4Two

6 hours ago, Pittman4Two said:

Thank you bowhunter.

Did you ever use Napster?  It was such a booger to download all those songs on the internets.

ok, I just gotta know!

Rumor has it YOU, are responsible, and claim all naming and monetary rights to what is affectionately known as the " Pit " maneuver...

The same person told me that you also did stunt work for Eric Estrada on the CHIPS series.

COUGH IT UP !

14 hours ago, skins island connection said:

ok, I just gotta know!

Rumor has it YOU, are responsible, and claim all naming and monetary rights to what is affectionately known as the " Pit " maneuver...

The same person told me that you also did stunt work for Eric Estrada on the CHIPS series.

COUGH IT UP !

Who isn't a fan of Ponch?  I'd be lying if I didn't model myself after EE.

This is a perfect segway to how important it is to have an excellent kicker on the team.  You guys have a kicker and so do we.  Without them, you're leaving points on the field.

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

9 hours ago, Pittman4Two said:

This is a perfect segway to how important it is to have an excellent kicker on the team.  You guys have a kicker and so do we.  Without them, you're leaving points on the field.

I dunno, man. I think our Washington Football Team football team would be leaving a lot fewer points all over the field if they had decided to forgo having a kicker on the roster this year. Dustin Hoffman was scary enough to watch in all his performances under 50 yarders that they just let the punter handle anything beyond that.

On 11/10/2021 at 9:58 PM, SlinginSammy HOF '63 said:

Crazy to think that P42 has been here so long that PittmanJr4two could actually be a thing now. 

That's funny. Because he is, in the actual NFL.

I don't know about here, though.

On 11/11/2021 at 10:58 AM, Jumbo said:

goat.jpg

I like our chances against this foe.

We have NEVER lost to the Millwaukee Bucs !

• Haha 1

"The football team has reloaded, gotten stronger, is focused more than ever with little to no distractions, and has a head coach that has won games.  You can't bottle that lightning twice."

Funniest moment of a great Pittman4Two post. 

P42...

The hardest thing about a good sporting contest is that there can only be one winner by scoreline, but we can all act like winners by showing equal grace in victory and defeat.

Take a lesson from the humble fan base on this forum and only look for the positives where you fall short of success. That Brady fella has talent, but he can't overcome a masterclass in closing out a game when he's sat on the bench. I have faith he'll learn and grow from this experience and I look forward to many future battles between these quarterbacks. 

Aura voir until we next meet!

Edited by my_friend_goo
Can't spell aura voir correctly!?

Hello everyone,

I trust you had a great weekend with you and yours.

Congrats on the big win yesterday.  I really don't appreciate how you didn't let our offense play in the fourth quarter.  Haven't you ever played for Pop Warners?  Everyone gets a chance to play.  Not fair...not fair at all.

You should go out next week and let the other team play once in a while.  Let this be a lesson to you.

As always, it was a nice, non-verbal discussion had between rivals.  Good luck the rest of the way and looking forward to see you in the post season after the regular season.

Go Bucs.

Thank you.

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Pittman4Two said:

Hello everyone,

Congrats on the big win yesterday.  I really don't appreciate how you didn't let our offense play in the fourth quarter.  Haven't you ever played for Pop Warners?  Everyone gets a chance to play.  Not fair...not fair at all.

You should go out next week and let the other team play once in a while.  Let this be a lesson to you.

As always, it was a nice, non-verbal discussion had between rivals.  Good luck the rest of the way and looking forward to see you in the post season after the regular season.

Go Bucs.

Thank you.

Actually we did give you guys a few seconds to play at the end of the 4th quarter. Not our fault that the GOAT couldn't get anything done with that much time. You guys may need to find a younger GOAT instead. ;)

3 hours ago, Pittman4Two said:

Hello everyone,

I really don't appreciate how you didn't let our offense play in the fourth quarter.  Haven't you ever played for Pop Warners?  Everyone gets a chance to play.  Not fair...not fair at all.

Do you propose a rule change to make the 4th quarter just like OT, in handing out free possessions/drives ?

• 1 year later...
On 11/15/2021 at 2:30 PM, Pittman4Two said:

Hello everyone,

Go Bucs.

Thank you.

I know you are busy, but can you please provide some sort of analysis regarding this week's match up between the Football Team formerly known as the Washington Football Team and the New York Giants?

25 minutes ago, redskinss said:

I Bet Ace Ventura GIF

I take it you are unaware of the value of Pittman4two's pre-game analysis and accuracy of prediction?  You should sit back and hope that he responds, you will be surely learn something.

Edited by kfrankie