Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official QB Thread- JD5 taken #2. Randall 2.0 or Bayou Bob? Mariotta and Hartman forever. Fromm cut

Koolblue13

5 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

U think Carr would want agree to that. He would just refuse to play here; if he didn’t want to be here.

Just face; the Dan Snyder Commanders are the last place any top qb would want to play for.

I think Carr would like to get out of the same division of mahomes Herbert and Wilson 

Just now, Renegade7 said:

Jus draft Willis already, at least he has high upside.

I agree with @mistertim, the sooner we accept we were never going to trade for an elite QB, the better...

I think we've all realized the truth, we're all just in different stages of grief. Doesn't mean Wentz will ever be acceptable.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Yup.

31 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Jus draft Willis already, at least he has high upside.

I agree with @mistertim, the sooner we accept we were never going to trade for an elite QB, the better...

The Steelers will move up to #7 and take Willis. Giants have two 1st rounders before us. :(

Edited by zCommander
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, zCommander said:

Or deep into the playoffs. You can't say for sure and neither can I but let it play it out first before we go happy with the whole Fire the Coach talk already. 

Won’t happen.

None of Snyder’s coaches ever finish their  contracts.

Marty, Zorn,Shanny,Gruden- Fired

Gibbs- Retired

Spurrier- Resigned

It won’t change with Ron and all future Dan Snyder coaches.

Ron is slowly digging his eventual grave and when the inevitable end cones; he will find it won’t be so easy to get another head coaching gig: as the trend is hiring you coaches.

1 minute ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Won’t happen.

None of Snyder’s coaches ever finish their  contracts.

Marty, Zorn,Shanny,Gruden- Fired

Gibbs- Retired

Spurrier- Resigned

It won’t change with Ron and all future Dan Snyder coaches.

Ron is slowly digging his eventual grave and when the inevitable end cones; he will find it won’t be so easy to get another head coaching gig: as the trend is hiring you coaches.

I know it is a pipe dream that we can be like the Steelers. But I am hoping Ron stays longer though. 

2 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Who on this thread thought we were likely getting Wilson or Rodgers?

The discussion was should we hold a little hope or zero hope.

Yes having no hope protects you from experiencing any disappointment. But for some what’s the fun in that?

Rodgers I never thought for a second he was coming here. Wilson was possible, not so much probable.

Morgan Freeman Hope GIF - Morgan Freeman Hope Shawshank Redemption -  Discover & Share GIFs

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Watson might be sitting in a jail cell for the next 8 to 10 years. Lets see what happens with the grand jury later this week. Where he is expected to plead the 5th by the way. You cannot bring him here with his past and the teams past. You just cant. 

Yes you can.  And should.  This supposed “awful PR hit” narrative is nonsense.  Our PR is already in the ****ter, a few dozen picketers in the parking lot isn’t going to make it appreciably worse.  Just get it done.  Even if he loses part of (or even a whole) season.  

23 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Watson might be sitting in a jail cell for the next 8 to 10 years. Lets see what happens with the grand jury later this week. Where he is expected to plead the 5th by the way. You cannot bring him here with his past and the teams past. You just cant. 

You have it all incorrect. He is not part of the grand jury. That’s a one sided formality for a prosecutor to get an indictment. If the DA does not secure one it means there isn’t even  a tiny case. The saying has always been a prosecutor can get a grand jury indictment against a ham sandwich.

He is scheduled to sit for a deposition in his civil case where he will plea the 5th to any questions.

My guess is that he won’t be indicted. The prosecutor is not going to get a conviction under the circumstances. They had video of Kraft and he walked. 

No one will remember any of it in a year. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ColonialWBSkinsFan said:

Yes you can.  And should.  This supposed “awful PR hit” narrative is nonsense.  Our PR is already in the ****ter, a few dozen picketers in the parking lot isn’t going to make it appreciably worse.  Just get it done.  Even if he loses part of (or even a whole) season.  

It can't get any worse.  This problem of starting qb will not go away. If he is cleared you have to look at him.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Given Willis’ character and IQ boost from the combine, there’s not a doubt in my mind that he’s gone well before 11.  

Solid character, smart and elite talent.  He may not be this or that, but those 3 things combined don’t grow on trees.  GM’s will bet on that every time and hope for the best.

He staged helping a homeless guy with his media promoter. I 100% question his character after that. This is RG3 with quotes on socks minus the elite talent. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1