Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official QB Thread- JD5 taken #2. Randall 2.0 or Bayou Bob? Mariotta and Hartman forever. Fromm cut

Koolblue13

Just now, Jumbo said:

I was gonna post that, too. Wild. Also saying we won't see another class like this soon because this year covid and the transfer portal (and nil) combined three high grade "typical process" guys coming out as well as three others rated high who played quite a long time in college.

It would mean Nix to Denver at 12 is in play.

Honestly that's good for us. We want as many QBs taken early because it slides more players we'll actually want in the later rounds down to us.

• Like 4

One thing I can't get over is that every time DQ talks about the qualities he values in a player (holistically, not a specific position), it just screams Drake Maye. We'll see what wins out, I'm sure the selection will be based on a multitude of factors and many of which we don't have access to as fans/observers.

Just hope they get it right. 

• Like 2

Just now, ST_DaGoat21 said:

I love when people wear sunglasses inside.  What a tool bag.

Youre right, plenty of tools. Accurate passer, good arm, elite runner, good processor, great mechanics and footwork. All the tools you need to be a great qb

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

Dah dee.. haven't you always been a JD guy just pretending you wanted Maye over him? 

No. Still want Maye, still think it's Maye, it WILL be Maye. IT WILL!

I think.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, ST_DaGoat21 said:

I love when people wear sunglasses inside.  What a tool bag.

Okay Boomer.

2 minutes ago, sinews said:

One thing I can't get over is that every time DQ talks about the qualities he values in a player (holistically, not a specific position), it just screams Drake Maye. We'll see what wins out, I'm sure the selection will be based on a multitude of factors and many of which we don't have access to as fans/observers.

Just hope they get it right. 

That quote screams Daniels as well. 

Gentlemen, it’s been a pleasure arguing/debating/getting heated over these past few months. I don’t think we can go wrong with either Daniels or Maye.

If we do draft JD5 (which I’m hearing we will), y’all will become believers soon enough! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, Hooper said:

That quote screams Daniels as well. 

Could be and I just haven't seen it personally. I hope so! A lot has gone on behind the scenes and I think it's easy for we the fans to forget how limited our perspective is. 

5 minutes ago, mac8887 said:

Youre right, plenty of tools. Accurate passer, good arm, elite runner, good processor, great mechanics and footwork. All the tools you need to be a great qb

Of all the posters who have pretended for stretches to be cool with Maye, I want to see you tested the most tonight 

• Haha 1

Just now, Idaho fan said:

The amount of tears in this thread after the 2nd pick is going to be epic.

This, I might stay away from the Draft thread, it might rival the absolute worst that we’ve seen in gameday threads.

1 minute ago, BayouBrave86 said:

Gentlemen, it’s been a pleasure arguing/debating/getting heated over these past few months. I don’t think we can go wrong with either Daniels or Maye.

If we do draft JD5 (which I’m hearing we will), y’all will become believers soon enough! 

I wanted Maye, but honestly I'm just excited to start the new era with an exciting young QB.  I'm good no matter who they pick. In GMAP I trust.

My kids are staying up later than usual to see the pick.  It's a huge moment in our history.  

Enjoy the night everyone!

• Like 1