Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official QB Thread- JD5 taken #2. Randall 2.0 or Bayou Bob? Mariotta and Hartman forever. Fromm cut

Koolblue13

3 minutes ago, Dah-Dee said:

Best thing I've heard since the college season ended, is Mack Brown talking about what a great leader and person Maye is, says "he doesn't even drink."

So we don't have to worry about any Drunk Eli pics, thank glob.

Our last great QB drank the night before games.....Sonny J. 

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

I would love it if at some point we got a quote like "What motivates me, as the youngest of 4 brothers, is the desire to attend a family reunion at age 40 and to punch each of them in the face with a fist full of Super Bowl rings."

• Haha 4

35 minutes ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

"...then you're rereading the post and you see somehow you tapped a different word that makes the post read wonky..."

That just happened in my previous post!

I wrote the word tweeked (as in minor injury) and it auto-corrected to tweeted which made absolutely no sense at all. lol

Was watching Top Chef last night and a dude is in front of the judges talking about editing his food and says “I twerked”.  The room went dead still, everyone staring at him in confusion, and then he says  “I mean I tweaked!”.  

Damn autocorrect indeed, lol

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

If he goes to a good team like Miami or Dallas he'll kill it.

Them, the Rams, and I know they don’t “need” it but I think he would thrive with the Lions 

Edited by Skins199021

Well.....

Here is a link with a guy yelling over it about how he is not going to show it to people who are not subbed. And kicking not subbed people out. But he hasn't figured it out yet lol. 

I am not subbed. Just turn the sound down cause his voice is horrible and he is an asshole. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumb up 1

Would've been more fun and helpful if they brought Terry and Jahan and they were out there catching dem balls.

No smily face on Drakes back.  Im confused.

Edited by Idaho fan

1 hour ago, clskinsfan said:

Davante Adams saying who he wants.

Yep, Pierce is enamored with him.  We won't but their 2024 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 2025 1st for our 2nd and possibly more. 

Just now, clskinsfan said:

The ball just pops off his hand. He does have a bit of a big wind up imo. But there is just easy power there. 

Yeah you can see easy power in his arm, but I agree that he needs to get that throwing motion a little more compact

• Like 3

Aaaand second incomplete, this time through the hands. Nice job WRs, doing great, it's fine everything's fine.  Like Mack Brown said pre-show, if it doesn't work out, "you have a North Carolina degree, go get a job!"