Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 4 Prediction thread: So called team @ Atlanta Falcons

bakedtater1

3 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I am toying with guaranteeing a victoy.  😀  Enjoy the game.  Right now i am slated to go to the Vegas game.  Before the season, I thought we'd win that one versus Vegas.  Now, I wonder?  I genuinely do think they will beat Atlanta.   If they don't, i think the season is off the rails.    Among the games that looked winnable before the season included Denver, Carolina, Raiders.  Those teams are 3-0.   This schedule is brutal.  They won't survive it IMO unless they get it going. 

A loss against Atlanta and the season is pretty much done. Start looking to see who the top 5 picks will be and if there is a #1 you really want. But out of the games left this is one of our better shots at a win. Need JDR and the D to put in the kind of performance we were all expecting from the start of the season. Let's see who has any pride. Those will be the guys playing hard even if they get beat. 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

A loss against Atlanta and the season is pretty much done. Start looking to see who the top 5 picks will be and if there is a #1 you really want. But out of the games left this is one of our better shots at a win. Need JDR and the D to put in the kind of performance we were all expecting from the start of the season. Let's see who has any pride. Those will be the guys playing hard even if they get beat. 

If they lose to Atlanta, my mind would be on the Corral-Willis showdown weeks from now. 

• Haha 2

y'all are so creative with these nick names. 

Barnes and Noble Bostic

Home Depot Holcomb

Jack DelTaco

Chase Krispy Kreme Young

hahahahahahahhaahhaahah

if defense has changed, accountability and whatever crap they talked about in that locker room, they better produce big time.  if they do, they dominate this game 35-17.  

if not, heads will roll.

reality, 

WFT 24

ATL 30  matty ice torches the defense again, this time with a game winning touchdown!

12 minutes ago, tmandoug1 said:

Dyami needs to quit dropping the ****ing ball. He won't be around for long with those hands. If he is dropping in practice that's a problem in my eyes. 

I am hoping it's a rookie thing. He did not have drop issues in college that I remember (some of you that watched more of him correct me if I am wrong) . But he has had some key drive stopping drops that need to be fixed. He has a lot of talent but if you can't catch the ball then you are no good as a WR.

Not directed at you - Maybe move him to CB?  JK - easy now everyone - I kid, I kid!  🙂  

• Haha 1

Maybe if someone slips the NFL a fake Covid positive result for Matt Ryan, and MAYBE there's a chance. 

Not personally wishing that on anyone, just on paper. Or, maybe some pitch in and buy a hooker with crabs and send her to Ryan's room 2 days before; gotta admit, it would be funny as hell to see Ryan constantly scratching, he won't be able to throw the ball, he'll be too busy scratching them...

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

You know what needs to get corrected here. The WR have to slow down to catch the ball. With no defenders in a open field they should never have to slow down to make a catch. Timing is off here it will be off in the game. That is when INT's happen. 

18 hours ago, goskins10 said:

I am hoping it's a rookie thing. He did not have drop issues in college that I remember (some of you that watched more of him correct me if I am wrong) . But he has had some key drive stopping drops that need to be fixed. He has a lot of talent but if you can't catch the ball then you are no good as a WR.

Not directed at you - Maybe move him to CB?  JK - easy now everyone - I kid, I kid!  🙂  

He had some drops from what I watched.  He wasn't one of my top favs but I liked him in that draft because he was so good at tracking the deep ball and figured he has potential with everything else.  I think it will come for him, will see.  

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/dyami-brown-nfl-draft-player-profile-north-carolina-wide-receiver/

Brown also had some concerning focus drops on tape after getting open. Many of his drops came in the deep third, which is more understandable. However, he also had some alarming miscues closer to the line of scrimmage. For a receiver that’s still developing his route nuance and tool application, that’s something he’ll need to work out.

6 minutes ago, wes said:

You know what needs to get corrected here. The WR have to slow down to catch the ball. With no defenders in a open field they should never have to slow down to make a catch. Timing is off here it will be off in the game. That is when INT's happen. 

the lack of zip on Heinicke's throws could be a problem sometimes. Will see how it unfolds over the season.

Edited by Skinsinparadise

On 9/29/2021 at 9:14 AM, goskins10 said:

Very good franchise QB, elite TE

Who is their elite TE? Are you referring to Kyle Pitts? He's a rookie with 139 yards total in 3 games, and no touchdowns. He may be elite down the road, but he's been a relative non-factor so far.

...so that probably means he goes off for 247 yards and 6 TD's. ****.

• Haha 2