Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at The Third Forgotten NY Football Team

TK

5 minutes ago, tomwvr said:

He sure as hell is. I guess you are one of those taters (Taylor haters)

Lmao hardly. Go look at my posts in the Hive thread. I’ve been pulling for him to get a chance to be starter since last January. But I’m not a kool aid drinker either. He is not playing well and it’s causing problems. He is not the *least* of the team’s concerns right now.

• Like 1

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

They need to come out and score.

BTW, Terry has 2 catches for 10 yards.

Gibson has 5 carries for 6 yards.

They are going to have to keep scoring if they’re going to stay in this game.  Which means they need to get Terry involved.

And stop running into a brick wall and wasting downs.  They need to run, but a traditional run game is not going to work.

Gibson's my boy, but he bounced outside on two runs that got nothing and lost a yard on the other.  If he'd have cut inside the tackle, that's six or seven for each of those runs.

9 minutes ago, Jacoby66forHOF said:

Heine is the least of the teams concerns at halftime, IMO. 

So? We can criticize more than one thing at once, you don’t need to be in defense mode at all times. He’s playing poorly and his limitations are showing themselves. He plays the one individual position in the NFL that can almost single-handedly overcome all the other bad players on a team so yeah, the QB is gonna draw more attention especially when people insist he’s “the answer”. 

Just now, NewCliche21 said:

Gibson's my boy, but he bounced outside on two runs that got nothing and lost a yard on the other.  If he'd have cut inside the tackle, that's six or seven for each of those runs.

I noticed those as well. Sometimes his vision to the inside isnt great. But that speed though. 

• Like 2

Just now, CapsSkins said:

Lmao hardly. Go look at my posts in the Hive thread. I’ve been pulling for him to get a chance to be starter since last January. But I’m not a kool aid drinker either. He is not playing well and it’s causing problems. He is not the *least* of the team’s concerns right now.

The defense is far more of a problem .

in my opinion it looks to me that Taylor was told to stay in the pocket. They are doing nothing with the play calling to use his strengths 

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

I missed it.  What was said?

DJ Chark talking to the camera saying that he was diagnosed with anxiety and depression and that with medicine and therapy he was able to conquer it.

I don't know many pro athletes who would say that who weren't already endeared to the league.

• Like 2

Just now, pico926 said:

Fuller is washed. Shouldn't be on the field. How do you get burned that bad when you are in cover 3. Slow as molasses. Where is McTyer

I just refuse to believe a guy loses it that quickly physically unless there is an injury.

I think it’s on the coaching and scheme.  I think they broke the secondary by mistake.

• Like 1

Just now, NewCliche21 said:

The only run he does well is out of the shotgun: sweep or dive. Seems to need to be given a direction to go and just go. Anything read related is a struggle. 

Most everyone will know heinicke isn't the answer in a few more weeks...hes a gamer and has a ton of heart but this league requires those things and physical tools..Although it stinks that we have no other receivers outside of Mclaurin...

Edited by CjSuAvE22

Just now, BraveWarrior said:

Chase Young tended to disappear occasionally when he was at Ohio State, but was usually a force to be reckoned with. This season, it's like he's pulling his disappearing act every game.  

He keeps using that weak *** speed rush 10 yards up field