Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 3 Prediction thread..Washington @ bungalo bills

bakedtater1

23 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Great, thanks for your kind, helpful answer......really appreciate it 😑 not everyone is such a genius like you......

next time you ask a question you’re not sure of, I’ll make sure to give you the same respect. 

This is totally worth the watch. He was incredible.

• Thanks 2

Well that sucks about matt i...kinda getting used to not having him at this point 

Let's get this prediction thread to 10 pages folks lol hehe..is it to early to start the insomniac thread?..ice cold coors light..in the bottle is going down smoothly..big fat t bones on the grill to follow!!

5 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Well that sucks about matt i...kinda getting used to not having him at this point 

Let's get this prediction thread to 10 pages folks lol hehe..is it to early to start the insomniac thread?..ice cold coors light..in the bottle is going down smoothly..big fat t bones on the grill to follow!!

Coors light? I thought we were Bud Light crew now

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, petey hodge said:

We're not as good as we think we are… I just want the entire team to play up to their potential and that’ll be satisfying enough.

Excellent post here...couldn't agree more..I know we'll get stomped..I know that...but god i can hope...

28 minutes ago, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

General public has this as a “WFT shouldn’t even show up” game while Vegas likes us to keep it close. 

Really weird feel to this one. 

Still think the Bills win but I think a W here would be our biggest win since maybe beating the Packers on SNF in 2016 in terms of making a serious statement to the league. 

I always like your stuff..good post here too...realy weird feel is about right..defense plays better on the road this year?...roooooaaaaad..roooooad..roooaaaaaaad

Edited by bakedtater1
  • Like 1

I'm trying to think positively about Washington's chances to beat Buffalo, but I'm having trouble looking past the Team's "less-than-stellar" defensive performance of the first two games. 

I'm not sure if the Bills defense is as good as the pundits claim, but I'm not certain we can expect Washington's offense to put up 30+ points on them.  So  for  WFT to win against the Bills, Washington's defense has to really show up and shut Buffalo's offense down.  So far, the first two performances of Washington's "D" weren't very inspiring.

Edited by Wyvern

1 hour ago, Wyvern said:

I'm trying to think positively about Washington's chances to beat Buffalo, but I'm having trouble looking past the Team's "less-than-stellar" defensive performance of the first two games. 

I'm not sure if the Bills defense is as good as the pundits claim, but I'm not certain we can expect Washington's offense to put up 30+ points on them.  So  for  WFT to win against the Bills, Washington's defense has to really show up and shut Buffalo's offense down.  So far, the first two performances of Washington's "D" weren't very inspiring.

The defense performs better on the road...I'm hanging on to that

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

General public has this as a “WFT shouldn’t even show up” game while Vegas likes us to keep it close. 

Really weird feel to this one. 

Still think the Bills win but I think a W here would be our biggest win since maybe beating the Packers on SNF in 2016 in terms of making a serious statement to the league. 

The win last year against the 11-0 Steelers was huge. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Wyvern said:

Bills Defense is very good, I will be shocked if we put 30 points on them.

6 hours ago, Hogs 1991 said:

I don’t know guys. Even if TH and the offense continues to play like this, and Chase Young, Montez Sweat, and the 2020 defense show up wearing the skull glasses with Wild Thing playing in the background, I’m not sure if even that would be enough to beat the Bills.

If our Defense comes to play and gets it together, we can absolutely win this game and many others. This team will be on another level, even one of the elite, if this Defense starts playing at a championship level. They proved last season they can do it..

1 minute ago, RedskinsLegacy said:

If our Defense comes to play and gets it together, we can absolutely win this game and many others. This team will be on another level, even one of the elite, if this Defense starts playing at a championship level. They proved last season they can do it..

Except for Pittsburgh, the defense did it against inferior competition. Some teams were playing backups, when the defense played them.

With a tougher schedule this year, against some of the best qbs in the league; we will soon find out if the defense is really as good as the hype or overrated.

The first 2 weeks against teams closer to us; leaves one doubtful.

The first test is today.

• Like 1