Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 3 Prediction thread..Washington @ bungalo bills

bakedtater1

2 minutes ago, Morneblade said:

Yeah, I know. I did get it right once, when I was really thinking about it. I've typed WTF too many times for that to break so easily! ;)

Lol.... and of course my dumbass didn't notice that until after I posted what I originally posted LOL

• Like 1

What the hell I am so disappointed in everyone who is putting Buffalo so much higher then us.  Do you not recall back in January we played the super bowl champ Buccs and Heinke walked in off the streets and kept up with Tom Brady and their great defense over there in Tampa?  He came in vs a LAC and held his own, he came in vs NYG and scored just as many points as NYG did on our swiss cheese defense.  He can move the ball.

I do have a feeling we will let them score alot probably too much... I say 28 points for Buffalo but we will be right there as well.  Our defense will be well rested and should have a couple of things corrected.  The winner of this game will be whoever wins the turnover battle.

32-28 Wft

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HtownRocks111 said:

What the hell I am so disappointed in everyone who is putting Buffalo so much higher then us.  Do you not recall back in January we played the super bowl champ Buccs and Heinke walked in off the streets and kept up with Tom Brady and their great defense over there in Tampa?  He came in vs a LAC and held his own, he came in vs NYG and scored just as many points as NYG did on our swiss cheese defense.  He can move the ball.

I do have a feeling we will let them score alot probably too much... I say 28 points for Buffalo but we will be right there as well.  Our defense will be well rested and should have a couple of things corrected.  The winner of this game will be whoever wins the turnover battle.

32-28 Wft

Most, like yourself, have Buffalo winning a fairly close game. Buffalo isn’t exactly the 85 Bears or even KC or TB, they can be beat. 

I feel like Josh Allen is going to eat an extra large Taco Bell cheesy gordita crunch, and crap all over us. 

Us: 16

Bills: 37

Bills have a very good defense, a legit offense, and are a real contender. Our offense is only good in spurts, and the D has been extremely underwhelming. We made Daniel Jones look like Tom Brady ffs. 

• Confused 1

48 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

I feel like Josh Allen is going to eat an extra large Taco Bell cheesy gordita crunch, and crap all over us. 

Us: 16

Bills: 37

Bills have a very good defense, a legit offense, and are a real contender. Our offense is only good in spurts, and the D has been extremely underwhelming. We made Daniel Jones look like Tom Brady ffs. 

To oppose your view for a moment our defense has always sucked vs NYG the last 2-3 years.  Even last year Daniel Jones had his way with us.  He is the only one ballsy enough to run it so much against us it really puts out LBs watching too much and losing track of the TE and RBS pass catching.

This football team of ours played an excellent Buccs defense in the playoffs last year and had some great drives against them.  Don't sell us so short .

Buffalo   26

Team that used to hunt buffalo   16

LBers will be the big problem. Allen will not take many chances deep, but he will sure as hell pick apart the LBers; Buffalo's TEs will have a big game.

The only chance the offense has is to roll TH out and often; give him a better view of whats going on downfield. He will need to, as Buffalo will be blanketing McLaurin.

1 hour ago, ExoDus84 said:

That's disgusting 

25 minutes ago, skins island connection said:

Buffalo   26

Team that used to hunt buffalo   16

LBers will be the big problem. Allen will not take many chances deep, but he will sure as hell pick apart the LBers; Buffalo's TEs will have a big game.

The only chance the offense has is to roll TH out and often; give him a better view of whats going on downfield. He will need to, as Buffalo will be blanketing McLaurin.

Hey..og...you used to do the prediction thread week in week out a few years back didn't you?

4 hours ago, ODU AGGIE said:

Guess we will just have to wait and see, but I take it you're hoping I'm right and you're wrong. 😎

Of course. Either way I have him and the team bouncing back and beating the chiefs. I guess there a few games in the middle there we gotta figure out first though.

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, London Kev said:

The giants have exposed a weakness in our defense with Daniel Jones running nine times for 9.5 yards a pop. Buffalo will undoubtedly look to exploit that weakness with the shifty Josh Allen. I'm hoping they can learn from their mistakes.

WFT 27

BBs 24

They will…everyone’s job depends on them not letting Allen go hog wild…

6 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I think this is the game he gets hit in the mouth. 

Not gonna happen..th is the real deal..

wft 27

bills 17

It's always going to be a tough task for us because the Bills are one of the most talented teams in the league. However, they haven't looked good yet, so I guess it's not the worst time to face them. Only watched Redzone on Sunday but they looked pretty bad throughout most of the game. According to PFF (see below) their pass blocking unit has struggled a lot so far, so that lines up nicely with our (on paper) strength. I think we can squeeze out a win but only if our defense shows up and - for once - doesn't get eaten alive by a mobile qb. I am more optimistic about this game now than I was before the start of the season.

Washington Football Team (+9.5) @ Buffalo Bills

Point (George Chahrouri): The Bills won by TKO in Miami by a count of 35-0. That final score will hide a couple of troublesome data points. First, Buffalo ranked second to last in team pass-blocking grade pending review, with Miami being the only team worse. Second, quarterback Josh Allen does not look as sharp as he did last season, and he has bottom-five PFF grades from a clean pocket and against the blitz through Week 2.

This does not bode well for a matchup against one of the best defensive lines in the NFL. The Football Team will show up in Buffalo with more rest and a team that is far closer to the Bills' equal than a team deserving of the second-biggest spread of the week.

I would feel much better about this team if our defense wasnt playing so poorly. I imagine that is why most people are picking the Bills to win, our defense doesnt look set to stop anyone especially a mobile good QB like Allen. If our defense played the first two games like they did the last part of the season I would be picking a win for us.

Please Del Rio, bench Collins.

Edited by MisterPinstripe

16 hours ago, HtownRocks111 said:

32-28 Wft

Buffalo is a better team than us in most facets of the game. Our defense theoretically should be even better than theirs and should be a good match for their offense, but as it is right now they're playing well below their potential. Their offense is much more potent than ours. They have a better QB and better weapons.

• Like 1