Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Insomniac thread: 2021 - Week 1 - Welcomes the restless, die hard drunken fans!!!

zCommander

20 minutes ago, skins4eva said:

I’m 41 years old and already feeling nervous about tomorrow. It’s really incredible. I get anxious about nothing in life except this team…guess I’m never gonna grow out of it. 

I'm 43 and have relegated to the same fact. 😂

2 hours ago, zskins said:

19 more hours to go... :pint:

Cheers, my friend. Bourbon poured, ready for game time tomorrow. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

54 minutes ago, LetThePointsSoar said:

I'm 43 and have relegated to the same fact. 😂

Cheers, my friend. Bourbon poured, ready for game time tomorrow. 

44 December 5th..

1 hour ago, skins4eva said:

I’m 41 years old and already feeling nervous about tomorrow. It’s really incredible. I get anxious about nothing in life except this team…guess I’m never gonna grow out of it. 

Nice call!!!!

• Like 1

Really disappointed in the Samuels injury and subsequent IR listing especially after Rivera basically implied Curtis is fine. 

So now we are without a prime weapon. The guy who is supposed to make life easier for Terry and services as a change of pace special package type of player.

When he comes back four weeks from now (if he does), he’ll be rusty and out of condition, so he’ll need time to get up to speed there not to mention he’ll then need time to get on the same page with Fitzpatrick and the online.

8 minutes ago, dyst said:

Really disappointed in the Samuels injury and subsequent IR listing especially after Rivera basically implied Curtis is fine. 

So now we are without a prime weapon. The guy who is supposed to make life easier for Terry and services as a change of pace special package type of player.

When he comes back four weeks from now (if he does), he’ll be rusty and out of condition, so he’ll need time to get up to speed there not to mention he’ll then need time to get on the same page with Fitzpatrick and the online.

Not to bring in bad vibes but I have a feeling he plays a total of like 4 games for us this year. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, dyst said:

Optimistic view is that the team goes 4-4 before the bye. Curtis comes back and helps the team get into the playoffs. :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bakedtater1 said:

44 December 5th..

Nice call!!!!

43 and feel the same. Since out last super Bowl we have had some good teams and players. But only 4 times I felt truly special. When Gibbs came back I almost cried I was so happy, when Sean Taylor was alive, when we Drafted RG3 and his rookie season and lastly right now with Chase and our D giving me hopes to have the best team since I've been watching football. I think we are a QB and 1 more big weapon on O and a LB on D away from being truly unstoppable. 

• Like 2

Listen up ya buncha late night knuckle heads. :)

Every hour, on the hour, there will be a new quick release in the ES BLOG for about the next 12 hours. Hopefully they will give you a lil something to keep yourselves entertained with for about a minute or two. :) 

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, TK said:

There's also a Season Trailer video on the HOME PAGE you should go watch. Especially since most of you bookmark the Stadium Forum & never explore the rest of the site. :silly: 

Whaoooo..wait what there is a home page? :P

So there is a knuckle head you got to post for the next 12 hours to stay up with us knuckle heads. See you do care.  :bowdown: 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, TK said:

Listen up ya buncha late night knuckle heads. :)

Every hour, on the hour, there will be a new quick release in the ES BLOG for about the next 12 hours. Hopefully they will give you a lil something to keep yourselves entertained with for about a minute or two. :) 

At the rate I'm drinkin these aren't the only hourly releases happenin tonight.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, zskins said:

Whaoooo..wait what there is a home page? :P

So there is a knuckle head you got to post for the next 12 hours to stay up with us knuckle heads. See you do care.  :bowdown: 

Nah. That **** is called DELEGATION. :) 

And @Jumbo is on deck & said he don't give a **** either. :silly: 

• Haha 2
  • Thumb up 1