Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: Preseason 2021 - Football Team vs. Ravens

zCommander

3 minutes ago, TK said:

You either have your own filter or you're attempting to be your user name. ;) 

haha nah there was a fella earlier on tv trying to shotgun an ultra that ended up coughing it up. I respect the alcohol tolerances here...but weve got to youtube it after tht display 

• Thumb up 1

5 minutes ago, dswerdlw said:

Does this horrible showing affect how our players come out of the gate against the Chargers? Will we be out to redeem ourselves, or will the hangover continue? My guess, if Chase Young has anything to do with it, we will be playing with something to prove. I certainly hope so.

I don't think at all! These are not the guys who are gonna be on the field against the charger. This is Riveira looking at our 2nd and 3rd stinger as he is about to make important choices for our roster. Remeber there is only 3 pre-season games, you gotta use them for what they are. I'd rather be 0-20 in our last pre-seasons game and thrive in real games than be 20-0 and struggle and have my no1 running back out for season loll

Sure ain't very fun for us fans...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hdf561 said:

Typical….I knew this season was over when the sports talk people started picking this team to compete for a playoff spot….this “football team” is as lost as its name represents. No passion, no buy in, no history, no name, no nothing….absolutely sucks to be at this point where the only joy I get out of this team is winning a bet a placed against them. 

Guys that are going to be cut on Tuesday looking awful? Nooooo.....I’m SHOCKED 😂😂😂😂 

Step away from the ledge. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, dswerdlw said:

Does this horrible showing affect how our players come out of the gate against the Chargers? Will we be out to redeem ourselves, or will the hangover continue? My guess, if Chase Young has anything to do with it, we will be playing with something to prove. I certainly hope so.

If history is anything to go by, we will see the same struggles in the regular season 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Riggodrill44 said:

This doesn’t have anything to do with the Ravens. They play just like this ALL THE TIME. 

we on the other hand seem to only be able to evaluate our players while they’re getting their asses handed to them.

We gotta find out who are the gems who thrives in adversity and grow through harsh time. The most beautiful flower need **** to really blossom ;) 

As of now, at least we can be set on Allen and Montez...they aren't flowers lolL!

Edited by Partag

1 minute ago, DiscoBob said:

Good thing Heineke has been so durable...

That is the big decion though. Isnt it? Cna Heineken stay healthy enough to be your number 2? Or can Fitz, who has been incredibly reliable, be the same guy at almost 4o years old? The reason we dont get paid millions to make those decisions brother.