Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: Preseason 2021 - Football Team vs. Ravens

zCommander

What I saw form Collins last week has me salivating. BNot gonna lie. IF that man is back, like it looked like he was, this defense is going to **** offenses up hard. Get rushed, throw up a 50/50 ball and watch the turnover pile up. Of course this is all in theory. Time for the guys to make it happen. And I apologize for being a defensive coach. But the players on that sid e of the ball make me flip like a mother.

8 minutes ago, TK said:

Translation: You need to run your posts through the CF93 filter so he understands what you're saying. :silly:

i definetly associated it with Sean. a 21 year only comes once every lifetime. our year you ultra drinking calorie counting goobs

Edited by dunfer

4 minutes ago, Rex Tomb said:

The fact that John harbaugh wants this preseason record show shows what a huge tool he really is.

Agreed.

Playing his starters and second stringers against a bunch of scrubs that are just trying to make an impression and running up the scoreboard on them, just to feel like a big man.

Pathetic.

Edited by SkinsGuy
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Long Time Fan said:

I think JDR will be fine as D coordinator and definitely better than anyone we have had in a while.  Our defense held the Bengals to like two first downs during the first half last week (or something like that).  As terrible as these 3rd stringers look right now our defense will be okay. 

I think I've been one of the more vocal critics of Turner on the board.  But I acknowledge that the QB play last season limited what he could do.  For me the jury is still out on him and he may be the biggest question mark on the entire team, coaches and players included.  I've said it before - Scott Turner will likely be the biggest X factor in determining our success / how many games we win this season (assuming Fitz stays healthy).  

JDR doesn't maximize talent by running a good scheme to put players into good positions to succeed. I just don't feel like these coordinators are the geniuses you want calling plays. 

None of these guys use analytics properly or even at all on our staff. The Ravens are a highly analytical team and figure out how to attack a weakness and they know what works and what doesn't. I'm just not a fan, we did not fare well vs good QBs last year. 

Edited by Burgundy Yoda

2 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

JDR doesn't maximize talent by running a good scheme to put players into good positions to succeed. I just don't feel like these coordinators are the geniuses you want calling plays. 

None of these guys use analytics properly or even at all on our staff. The Ravens are a highly analytical team and figure out how to attack a weakness and they know what works and what doesn't. 

love you Yoda. But how are you attcking your oppenents weaknesses when half the guys they are facing wont be in the league next week. I actually love Harbaugh as a HC. But he didnt face JDR in a real game.

• Like 1