Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The ATN Random * NFL* Thought Thread---Read OP

Jumbo

3 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Wow. What a stupid reason to divorce someone over. That’s pathetic 

I doubt coming back to play another is the only reason. That was probably the final straw.  Giselle probably wanted Tom to be done with football and spend more time at home.

Tom briefly tried it out and said no. I think he wants to play as long as he’s physically able to.  He’s a free agent next year; so he can somewhere for one last ride.

1 hour ago, BleedBNG said:

I would like to suggest Pat Benatar for Super Bowl halftime. Damn, she's still got it.

Rhianna is doing it this year.

Pat can still rock, even with her grandma hair.

Supposedly, Tommy Boy is miserable.

This has been years in the making. Giselle has threatened to leave many times, since was still playing.

Tom , there’s more to life than playing football but you couldn’t let it go and put the final nail in your coffin.

Bucs while likely to win weak nfc south, will be making a quick exit.

• Like 1

Who needs a wife that'll divorce you for not retiring before 45 anyway? :ols: It's obviously his favorite thing to do.

Besides, she probably spends more time in front of a mirror than he does playing football anyway. But is he making her get rid of the mirror? :rofl89:

(Hey that was a joke btw)

Random football take.  There is one thing I would like to see changed. In the past once a runner's forward progress stopped the whistle blew and the play was over. Now the officials don't blow the whistle and this gives the offensive team a chance to slam big bodies into the running back from behind and shove him into the end zone or past the 1st down marker. This is totally unfair to the defense, the whistles need to come earlier.  

Edited by Darrell Green Fan

8 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

If only the Washington RedTeamManders were that smart, to start trading a player for extra draft picks…..must be nice being a fan of a team with a smart front office 

Who do we have that would get that type of return?  McLaurin? Allen?  Do you think those guys should go? 

8 hours ago, SkinsFTW said:

McCaffrey going to the 9ers.

How is RR missing out on all of these Panthers?

Oh yeah, these are actually the good ones.

Injury prone RB and it cost the 49ers a 2nd, 3rd and 4th round pick in 2023 and a 5th round pick in 2024.  I'm gonna say Wentz is done for the rest of the season, if anything to keep him playing less than 70% of the snaps to keep our 2nd round pick in 2023.  We will lose our 3rd round pick and as of right now will have a 1st, 2nd, 3rd comp, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 7th (comp) round picks.

For us to get McCaffrey, we would have to give up way to much.  We have too many areas of need, draft o-line, linebackers, etc.

8 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

If only the Washington RedTeamManders were that smart, to start trading a player for extra draft picks…..must be nice being a fan of a team with a smart front office 

What players do we trade?