Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The ATN Random * NFL* Thought Thread---Read OP

Jumbo

22 hours ago, No Nonsense said:

The Giants are cold blooded. Firing a coach just two days before Thanksgiving. Lol

It is a bit ironic.  Garrett's greatest game in his career as a player was a comeback win against Green Bay on Thanksgiving.  

images (6).jpeg

3 hours ago, Ball Security said:

Everson Griffen is currently in a bad situation.  Police, team officials, and mental health workers are outside his house.  He won’t come out and believes someone is trying to kill him.  Hopefully this ends peacefully.

His instagram vid that came out is very scary. Guy is obviously not in a mentally healthy state.

53 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

Ah ok…it reads better now 👍…but isn’t our game  on Monday? lol

for god's sake man can you just leave me alone!!!!

now that you've reminded me though, i only feel a little better

i really want to see both those other games 'live' with no flipping channels except during commercials :football:

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Rex Tomb said:

Aaron Rodgers did not have a fake COVID card.  He simply used words to obfuscate.  

He lied and AB was vaccinated by the time the suspension was handed out.  Did Rodgers even have a vaccine card for the NFL and Packers to confirm he was vaccinated, or jus saying he was "immunized" was enough?  And $14k is a slap on the wrist for someone that is still not vaccinated.

• 3 weeks later...

They way things are going; I think odds are strong we get a Chiefs-Packers Super Bowl.  Chiefs have their grove back and their defense is playing better also. They will get home field and I don’t see any other team beating them at Arrowhead.

In the nfc, I think this is Aaron’s best chance to get back to the Super Bowl.Green Bay will have home field and I don’t see Dallas or LA winning there in the championship game.  Tampa is the only threat, since they did it last year. Thing us, I don’t think Tampa is as good as last year and would lose a rematch. Aaron’s probable final game at Lambeau , will see him winning to get back to the Super Bowl.

Edited by Rdskns2000
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

They way things are going; I think odds are strong we get a Chiefs-Packers Super Bowl.  Chiefs have their grove back and their defense is playing better also. They will get home field and I don’t see any other team beating them at Arrowhead.

In the nfc, I think this is Aaron’s best chance to get back to the Super Bowl.Green Bay will have home field and I don’t see Dallas or LA winning there in the championship game.  Tampa is the only threat, since they did it last year. Thing us, I don’t think Tampa is as good as last year and would lose a rematch. Aaron’s probable final game at Lambeau , will see him winning to get back to the Super Bowl.

Colts are my pick in the AFC. That run game and D will travel and Wentz is good enough to win a game or two if he needs to.

Packers are the most complete team in the league and should win the NFC.

3 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Colts are my pick in the AFC. That run game and D will travel and Wentz is good enough to win a game or two if he needs to.

Packers are the most complete team in the league and should win the NFC.

Be interested to see Wentz play in the playoffs. Hope history doesn't repeat itself where he is watching Ehlinger lead the team

I don't think Rodgers is done in Green Bay. I think over this past season and the last one, the Packers have seen that they're screwed if they don't have Rodgers. I don't know what Rodgers does behind the scenes that made the Packers start gearing up for him leaving, but I think they're willing to bend over backwards for him even more than before.

Edited by NickyJ
  • Thumb up 1

On 12/29/2021 at 6:41 PM, OMacAttack said:

Still some season to go, but both Dan Quinn and Kellen Moore are candidates the Jags want to interview.  I wouldn't hate it if they both left Dalass.

Either one leaving would be great news. Maybe if Moore left they would bring back Garrett! :ols:

I definitely believe Bruce Arians over Antonio Brown. Brown being angry over lack of targets seems more plausible then Arians trying to force him to play on an injured ankle. I hope we never see AB on a football field again, he is nothing but a headache.