Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official The Turk hath Arrived thread: Thoughts on Victims...Goodbye Steven Sims

Riggo-toni

Honestly, I am relieved we didn't keep him over GandyGolden or Cam Sims. I was actually a bit disappointed when Harmon went first. Congrats to him for making the roster as an UDFA and sticking around for a couple years. You won the Trey Quinn award for the WR fans hoped for but subsequently can't understand why you were still around.

Edited by Riggo-toni

• Riggo-toni changed the title to The Official The Turk hath Arrived thread: Thoughts on Victims...Goodbye Steven Sims
5 minutes ago, zskins said:

And it was so ****ing confusing. Did Sims catch it or was that Sims Jr. on the jersey...lol

The biggest loss, is our key audible that always confused the defense "Yellow Omaha Sims 54 !!!"

The defensive captain was always like "It's goin to Sims ! It's goin to Sims !"

Then 2 defensive players race towards each of the Sims players, who are each on opposite sides, but collide with each other, pancaking each other on the ground.

As a result of both DB's on the ground, BOTH Sims get open.

Worked every time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

This roster didn't have room enough for 2 Sims

The only two Sims to ever work well on a team were Sy and Marcy. 

Because an educated consumer is the best customer. 

Edited by Dan T.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dan T. said:

The only two Sims to ever work well on a team were Sy and Marcy. 

Because an educated consumer is the best customer.

****, I'm old... I remember the one location near Seven Corners when I was a kid. That Italian Restaurant that looks like something out of Donnie Brasco is still there off Rt50... 🤣

Having Two Sims was Too Much. I could never be sure which one it was or which one I was supposed to dislike at any given time... 🤣

• Haha 1

The 2 Sims weren't too hard for me to handle at the same time. It was pretty easy last season. If one of the Sims did something that deserved praise, it was Cam Sims because Steven didn't do **** last year.

That, and Cam Sims is still my UDFA WR crush who went on to start a playoff game.

Edited by NickyJ
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, Alcoholic Zebra said:

Any misgivings about any of these cuts?  Brown, Leonard, and Phillips have bounced around practice squads the last year or two.  Reed is an UDFA from Virginia Tech who was trying to stick at a loaded position.

Edited by Dan T.