Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fantasy Football 2023

PleaseBlitz

There is some risk built into that team with Dobbins and Pitts.  Smart handcuffing Dobbins with Edwards (and Etienne with Bigsby). You may be a Mike Williams injury away from having a really good team there.  I have Skyy Moore in one league and Kadarius Toney in another, I guess we'll learn a lot tonight about how KC WRs are going to shake out, but I want to invest in it (especially with Kelce possibly already breaking down). 

Is OP the same as Superflex?

In my neighborhood 8-teamer, Zay Flowers is just sitting out there as a FA.  He had 9 receptions for 78 yards in week 1, which is more than all other Ravens pass catchers combined.  He is clearly the #1 (noting that Andrews was out).

I don't really have anyone droppable though.  Options are really Amari Cooper (who I don't like but he's ranked pretty highly), Jerry Jeudy and Tyler Allgierieiererieirer. I really like Flowers, but can I justify dropping either of those 3?

4 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

In my neighborhood 8-teamer, Zay Flowers is just sitting out there as a FA.  He had 9 receptions for 78 yards in week 1, which is more than all other Ravens pass catchers combined.  He is clearly the #1 (noting that Andrews was out).

I don't really have anyone droppable though.  Options are really Amari Cooper (who I don't like but he's ranked pretty highly), Jerry Jeudy and Tyler Allgierieiererieirer. I really like Flowers, but can I justify dropping either of those 3?

I could see dropping Jeudy for Flowers. Definitely. Cooper is going to go off with Watson as the season goes on.

I already know my WR crew is not the greatest.  Deebo Samuel already has played and now Waddle is inactive (concussion).  I picked up Nico Collins from the Texans this week.  He has had two good first two games.  So would you start Nico Collins vs. the Jags or Michael Pittman Jr. against Baltimore? I'm leaning toward starting Nico Collins because Baltimore has a better defense than Baltimore.  

3 hours ago, China said:

If I had to go out, doing it with a Cowboys loss was the way to go.

Indeed! Glad to see them lose! Sorry you are out. They were a huge favorite I'm not surprised you picked them.

Looks like it is me, Mooka, and some other guy from ES left (forget his handle name right now). And my friend Adam from my fantasy league.

I was up by 30 points before the Sunday Night Football game with Jacobs still left to play.  He still had Devonte Adams and the TB kicker left to play. Felt confident that I had a great chance to win until I saw that Adams got 31 fantasy points and Jacobs only 10.  Now I'm only up by 8 points. Made some stupid moves on who to start which could cost me the week.