Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fantasy Football 2023

PleaseBlitz

On 10/5/2023 at 7:10 AM, PleaseBlitz said:

There are other relevant facts related to team needs and I won't say what side I'm on, but the trade is Amari Cooper for Devon Achane. 

Thoughts?

1 hour ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I don’t have Achane, I have Mostert. This is great news for me from a FF perspective. 

So the trade didn't happen? 

Context:

guy isn’t an idiot. Him and I make at least one trade every year.  He needs a qb bad. I need a rb bad. I have #1 waiver pick and have AZ rb queued up. Late last week after drinking he offered Mostert for Purdy and pulled it back when he woke up. He wants to trade and is asking me to make the offer.

I have Allen and Purdy. He’s got B Robinson and Mostert. 

i got about an hour to allow more alcohol consumption before I need to make the trade offer because I may change my waiver depending how it goes through. 

i have Howell on my bench. Which means -1 to 30 is my range on my backup qb if I dump one. 

I think this year I made some stupid decisions.  Had the opportunity to pick up either  Swift and Zach Moss on the free agency list. Opted to pick up Jonathan Taylor to ride the bench for a couple of weeks.

Since he is back would you start him and who would you bench?  Jacobs, Brian Robinson Jr, or Mattison.  Usually, I put an RB in the flex position.   

On 10/10/2023 at 10:08 PM, HoggLife said:

Should I do this trade? I'm so torn and can't decide. 

Screenshot_20231010_172038_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Screenshot_20231010_172047_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

If you approve this trade.  Would you have to release a player since you are receiving two players? Your RB crew is decent.  However, if Stroud keeps doing what he is doing I think that will give Pierce more chances.   I think you will end up losing points in trading away Kupp.  I don't think I would take this trade.  

1 hour ago, Maxito said:

I think this year I made some stupid decisions.  Had the opportunity to pick up either  Swift and Zach Moss on the free agency list. Opted to pick up Jonathan Taylor to ride the bench for a couple of weeks.

Since he is back would you start him and who would you bench?  Jacobs, Brian Robinson Jr, or Mattison.  Usually, I put an RB in the flex position.   

If you picked up Taylor as a FA, that is a freaking steal, especially if you've managed to go 3-2 or better so far.  The Colts didn't put up with his **** and then pay him $42 million for him to split carries. It may take a week or 2 for him to get back to NFL game speed, so you need to be patient, but he'll eventually be the bell cow if he stays healthy. This week, you are definitely going with Jacobs.  Probably Mattison too since he has a juicy matchup.  Probably a coin flip between Taylor and Robinson at the flex. 

@Maxito I would not do that trade, especially if PPR.  

Kupp looked great in his first game back.  He's an immediate top 5 WR most weeks.  That gives you THREE of the top FIVE WRs most weeks.  I'd roll out Kupp, Adams and Chase at WR every week, and then make due at RB between Taylor, Pierce and Robinson based on matchups. 

5 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Pick one:  

Brian Robinson @ NYG

Mattison v. SF

Jahmyr Gibbs @ Bal - Questionable but likely to play, and Montgomery is out

Amari Cooper @ Ind

Javonte Williams v. GB

I think I’d go with Robinson. Highest floor of the group.

Is Watson playing? 

Gibbs and Mattison have tough matchups and Min is working Akers in.

Payton has been too stubborn to maximize Williams. But he is most capable of going off.

16 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

I think I’d go with Robinson. Highest floor of the group.

Is Watson playing? 

Gibbs and Mattison have tough matchups and Min is working Akers in.

Payton has been too stubborn to maximize Williams. But he is most capable of going off.

I think I'm with you.  Robinson is THE GUY in Washington's offense and the Giant's run defense is second worst, only the Broncos are worse (and they are way worse). 

It's not clear if Watson is playing, but it doesn't look good. I really want to play Gibbs since Montgomery is out, but you are right, the Ravens' defense is good.  Mattison I don't trust at all.  

Just now, The Evil Genius said:

Picked him up and started him in my flex position while benching BRob. Solid 15 pts last night. 

Yea, I've had him as a bench stash all year waiting for this to happen, because he appears to be talented AF and in a high-powered offense but rookie TEs take a while to get going, and I've just streamed TEs every week based on matchups.  As soon as Knox got hurt, I plugged him in as my starter.  He outscored Stephon Diggs!