Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2021 Preseason - Washington Football Team @ New England Patriots

zCommander
Message added by TK,

image.thumb.png.74ffd521092fe3f4bae75d218b1df7db.png

2 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

Even though the TV listings say the NFLN will be showing this game, here in Richmond VA., they are showing the Steelers/Eagles game.

Blackout rule?

I'm getting the same thing in Emporia VA (southern virginia) Ive never seen a game not shown here before. Local NBC is showing regular programing.

Edited by khaozerker
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

Even though the TV listings say the NFLN will be showing this game, here in Richmond VA., they are showing the Steelers/Eagles game.

Blackout rule?

You’re really not missing much.  We are now making Mac Jones look like Tom Brady.

Edited by evmiii

The broadcast I’m watching is the patriots announcers. The amount of ****sucking is insanely painful. 

I saw everything I wanted to. Fitzpatrick looked solid and calm. Mclaurin is gonna get a lot of opportunities. Thomas is a ****ing stud. Took him a while but damn we scored big there. That back shoulder was a thing of beauty. Gibson looked solid. He does better with soft touch on catches from heinicke. Disappointing a bit for a former receiver but fitzy can give him easier balls or else he needs to improve catching the fastball. 

Chase was a different player at the end of the season when he got healthy. Picked up where he left off. I believe in season Payne just falls on that. Overall I like where the defense is at while missing a game changer in sweat. 

More to come on heinicke but seeing good things as a backup that can move and make off schedule plays. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

Blackout rule?

Try your local stations. It's on local NBC here in the 'Noke while local FOX has the battle of Penn State

• Thanks 1