Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES DMV Happy Hour (Now with a Poll)

PleaseBlitz

For Headcount Purposes, Vote Yes If You Are Likely To Attend (Assume It Is A Saturday In Sept)  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Are You Likely To Attend?

• Yes, gonna try to make it assuming the timing works
    • No

2 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Unless strong arguments get made, right now the Clue details are: at a bar, in falls church, on a Saturday. 

I’m not sure if this is a strong argument or not (I believe it is) but if we moved it to DC, we could have the after-party at a strip club.  I haven’t been to a decent titty bar in forever.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I'm down for it! I can probably do most days, but Saturday might be best.

I promised myself I would stay away from you lunatics in person if at all possible, but I also promised myself that I would stop getting in Twitter debates, so I'm kind of used to breaking my resolutions by now.

I also vote that we figure out a way to get @Larryup here so he can play devil's advocate IRL for all of the debates that are bound to happen.

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, Springfield said:

So I’m possibly interested. Are significant others welcome as well?

Generally speaking my wife was always welcomed at es get togethers. I don’t see how this is different :)

(in fact when I told my wife 100 of you might be coming over she wanted to know if you all were bringing your wife’s or if she needed to disappear for the day)

((I’m not telling her you picked a bar in falls church until the last minute cause why not?))

2 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I'm going to bring a battle ax and tell people Im MassSkinsFan. 

Im going with the name NavyDave.

1 minute ago, PleaseBlitz said:

If people that definitely (or very likely) plan to attend could give me a general sense of their geographic location, that would be helpful in picking a centralized venue.  I'm in Alexandria.  

We are coming from Virginia Beach.  But I renew my vote for DC.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

If people that definitely (or very likely) plan to attend could give me a general sense of their geographic location, that would be helpful in picking a centralized venue.  I'm in Alexandria.  

Warrenton area 

• Like 1