Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2021 SUPERBOWL - RAMS VS. BENGALS!!!

zCommander

31 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

Honestly rooting for them to win it. I would love it.

Though I wouldn't complain if Donald and Stafford got a Ring as well, both deserved it for their career, but I'll give an edge in my fandom for the Bengals in this one.

I agree, seeing Stafford change his legacy would be a nice ending.

Can't imagine what Burrow will do when he will be playing behind a solid OL. This game will be tough for the Bengals, facing Ramsey, Donald and Miller. Rams are favorites because defenses win championships, but I'll be rooting for the Bengals.

I don't really have an issue with what the Rams did. Its not really the same as in the NBA because in the NBA guys actually actively conspire and collude to join up on the same team. And it makes a MUCH bigger impact. As good as the Rams were this year, they still only finished fourth in the conference. 

And its not like their entire team is FA/trades. They drafted Donald and Kupp as well as a lot of their other supporting cast/back end guys. They're actually a really good drafting team which is why they're willing to part with their first rounders.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

Didn't the Rams just basically do what the Bucs did when they got Brady and went all in on winning ASAP? 

Yes, except the Rams had to actually pay for it while the Bucs signed them all as FAs with discounts because they wanted to be in on Brady's last ride.

40 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

Yes, except the Rams had to actually pay for it while the Bucs signed them all as FAs with discounts because they wanted to be in on Brady's last ride.

Rams mortgaged their future.  No first round picks until 2024.

Rams better win it because they have a short window.

22 hours ago, Wildbunny said:

Honestly rooting for them to win it. I would love it.

Though I wouldn't complain if Donald and Stafford got a Ring as well, both deserved it for their career, but I'll give an edge in my fandom for the Bengals in this one.

The problem with Donald and Stafford getting rings is that OBJ would get one too.

8 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Rams mortgaged their future.  No first round picks until 2024.

Rams better win it because they have a short window.

Well at least they are going to the SB by buying one. Dan has been trying to buy the SB for the last 20+ years. Dan is just an idiot and doesn't know how to do it right.

Edited by zskins