Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2021 SUPERBOWL - RAMS VS. BENGALS!!!

zCommander

6 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

The game plan was put together by Joe Rogan, so....

Aantivax Rodgers

QAron Rodgers

Karen Rodgers

Throw Rogan

(Different insults I heard tonight) 

Edited by Bacon
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

If you ever wanted to know what Terry Bradshaw sounds like after he has sex and then goes downstairs to make a turkey sandwich, listen to the postgame. Dude is wheezing 

I don't even want to think about Bradshaw having sex, let alone his post intercourse dietary habits.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Aantivax Rodgers

QAron Rodgers

Karen Rodgers

Throw Rogan

You said you'd stop.

You were warned. 

Now I gotta stop you as you couldn't save yourself from yourself.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rdskns2000 said:

So what will Donna Rogers do?

Retire?

Asked to be traded?

Return?

As the Aaron turns!

Him and Tom are the best qbs in the league by a long shot so whatever he wants really….makes us your pity party swan song Aaron. We’ve lost everything….

Just now, PokerPacker said:

That special teams  was  hot garbage   all   season   long,  and   it cost  them   in   the  end.   Feel     bad for  the defense.

What do you think will happen with Rodgers?

Stay in Green Bay? Move on?

7 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

🤷‍♂️
It seemed like his complaints were addressed, but who knows?

It looks really cold up there. I’d say make it warm or I’m heading somewhere it’s warm(like Virginia)

Edited by dunfer

Before the game, I thought Rodgers would stay because a dose of Jordan Love has the Packers willing to bend over backwards for Rodgers. After the game, I don't think bending over backwards means much when the best years of your career are squandered on a team that's got one 12 year old Super Bowl trophy to show for his time there.

9 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

Before the game, I thought Rodgers would stay because a dose of Jordan Love has the Packers willing to bend over backwards for Rodgers. After the game, I don't think bending over backwards means much when the best years of your career are squandered on a team that's got one 12 year old Super Bowl trophy to show for his time there.

hard to blame the team today though.  Defense was killing it, he has plenty of weapons, but he only lead his offense to 10 points.

Not a lot of nfl wins out there for just 10 points.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Destino said:

hard to blame the team today though.  Defense was killing it, he has plenty of weapons, but he only lead his offense to 10 points.

Not a lot of nfl wins out there for just 10 points.  

The team may  have only come away with 10 points, but he  lead them  into enemy  territory on other occasions only to have the special teams get  their field  goal blocked, or  a receiver  fumble the ball  away.

That was an Impressive win from the Niners in frozen tundra despite scary Garoppolo. Joe Burrow is incredible, he suffered 9 sacks (record) and was still on his feet ! I can't imagine what he would do with just a decent OL.

Edited by FrFan