Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2021 SUPERBOWL - RAMS VS. BENGALS!!!

zCommander

Eagles fans quips:

Mercy rule anyone?

This is exactly what we want at this point. Let Hurts **** it up on national tv.

Hurts thinks he’s shooting a 3 pointer and this is basketball? Lmao he’s so bad. Cut him/trade him, sign the BOAT.

What the hell was that throw. A freaking fadaway!?!?

I hate his stupid ****ing deer in the headlights look after every incomplete pass. You're throwing into triple coverage EVERY time. And he threw a pick again. This is a problem.

Full meltdown mode over there.

• Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

Bills beat the Patriots by 30.

Bucs up by 31…

At least the Pats were trying. Those interceptions weren’t bad throws. One was a tip and one was an insane catch in the end zone. I thought Jones threw a touchdown at first.

i'd rather not even get to the play-offs then to get there but be blown out in the first match

really, just getting blown out bad anytime in the post season is the wrost

the worst single day of my wft fan life (officially 60 years now since i started with this team @ 7) was the raiders blowing us out in the sb...a lot of the ugly parts of that day are still vivid in my memory and i almost killed a really obnoxious raider fan that day too :806: but we became pretty good friends later :) 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, zskins said:

The dot or a dash next to the score means who has the ball. So it really is a shape of a ball...lol

No **** Sherlock. I’m saying it doesn’t look much like a football. Looks more like a dash. And if anything they should be negative twenty or something :ols:  

• Haha 3