Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2021 SUPERBOWL - RAMS VS. BENGALS!!!

zCommander

11 minutes ago, Destino said:

One completed pass and they win the game.  Don’t see that everyday.  

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I want BB to win a super bowl without Brady. 

This idea that Brady made him what he is does no justice to his genius.  I remember one year they were down to their third string QB during a Brady suspension and basically outsmarted a really good Texans teams with everything and the kitchen sink. 

A 43-3 run-pass ratio is telling you they will you beat you anyway they feel will work, no apologies, their identity is to win by any means neccesary.  It's impossible not to respect that.

But please, go the F away after that :ols:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Mac Jones won a game completing two passes.  Maybe we can slow down on chugging this dude's dick and recognize the fact he went from the best possible situation a college QB could find himself in... to the best possible situation an NFL QB could find himself in.

Counter point: he only attempted 3 passes because Belichick knew how to win this game, and they ran 46 times for 222 yards. 

This game had nothing to do with Mac Jones.  It had everything to do with Bill.  

People wanted to diminish his accomplishments last year because Brady won the SB last year, and folks wanted to just heap all the praise for the entire Patriots dynasty only on Tom. 

But it was a combination of the GOAT QB and the GOAT coach. Where Bill let himself down a few times was as a GM.  But he’s a phenomenal coach.  

How many coaches would be able to pull off a game in 2021 with 3 passes?  Btw, Josh Allen attempted 30. And lost.

This was a Bill game, not a Mac game. 

• Thumb up 1

37 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Counter point: he only attempted 3 passes because Belichick knew how to win this game, and they ran 46 times for 222 yards. 

This game had nothing to do with Mac Jones.  It had everything to do with Bill.  

People wanted to diminish his accomplishments last year because Brady won the SB last year, and folks wanted to just heap all the praise for the entire Patriots dynasty only on Tom. 

But it was a combination of the GOAT QB and the GOAT coach. Where Bill let himself down a few times was as a GM.  But he’s a phenomenal coach.  

How many coaches would be able to pull off a game in 2021 with 3 passes?  Btw, Josh Allen attempted 30. And lost.

This was a Bill game, not a Mac game. 

I am enjoying the new “running the ball is good” Voice of Reason!

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Mac Jones won a game completing two passes.  Maybe we can slow down on chugging this dude's dick and recognize the fact he went from the best possible situation a college QB could find himself in... to the best possible situation an NFL QB could find himself in.

you know better than that

it was a dumb and self-indulgent (i'm holding back on some other applicable harsh descriptions, too) rule violation

the auto-set on a rule 13 flag is a one day ban, but this could easily have been bumped  to a week or more

i didn't because of your longtime quality, almost flag-free, record 

and i better not see a lump of coal in my xmas stocking from you this year

2 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Games like last night are why using W-L record to compare/evaluate QBs is beyond moronic.

Literally no exaggeration anyone of us could have been QB for the Pats yesterday.

This game is such an anomaly that I dont believe it counts for your arguement.  There probably hasn't been run-pass ratio like that since black and white television.