Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2021 SUPERBOWL - RAMS VS. BENGALS!!!

zCommander

1 hour ago, SAli457180 said:

KC is beyond great and you need a near perfect game to beat.  TB provided the blueprint in the SB which is very hard to replicate.  IMO, this is toughest game on schedule for he WFT.  Harder than the Bills and TB.

agree but they also said during the game that Mahomes later admitted that he had to curl the toes on his bum foot to even run. scrambling isnt all of PM's game, but it damn sure helps. so if you have mobile QB with a bum wheel that reduces him to a lame duck, you get to tee off. 

beyond that, BAL/LJ and KC/PH are fireworks every time they play each other. that was an incredible game. happy LJ got the monkey off his back. even with the all the down players, BAL is never an easy opponent. 

also i think KC beats us like we stole something unless this defense finally figures **** out 😬

There’s never, ever been a coach like Reid before.  He is the anti-Lombardi, the anti-Gibbs.

He spends Wed/Thurs/Fri drawing up nasty formations.  He smashes Chicken Parms and he gets you 28 points on Sunday.

By the time the 4th quarter rolls around, Andy’s already thinking about next week’s Chicken Parm…

Win or lose, he never stops.

10 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

just look at it bit longer. We have faith 

Bal/LJ (Baltimore/Lamar Jackson) and KC/PH (Kansas City/....)? She’s saying the two QBs are fireworks every time they play eachother, right? If it’s not Mahomes, whos PH? Philadelphia? 

If I’m misunderstanding something, mind just telling me the answer instead of treating me like I’m stupid? 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993

6 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Bal/LJ (Baltimore/Lamar Jackson) and KC/PH (Kansas City/....)? She’s saying the two QBs are fireworks every time they play eachother, right? If it’s not Mahomes, whos PH? Philadelphia? 

If I’m misunderstanding something, mind just telling me the answer instead of treating me like I’m stupid? 

Wasn’t implying you were stupid but man you hang on the details so much. I think it’s pretty clear the intent was KC/ Mahomes which you realized. Just roll with it bro 

Just now, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Wasn’t implying you were stupid but man you hang on the details so much. I think it’s pretty clear the intent was KC/ Mahomes which you realized. Just roll with it bro 

Yes, which i was simply asking her if that’s what she meant. It doesn’t hurt to ask, hence why i did. Then you decide to make a **** response making it sound as if i was wrong and that she possibly meant someone else. That’s not necessary. It just isn’t. 

Don't like or dislike either team. Man what a great game. No real Defense but makes it fun to watch. It would be interesting to see how many soul crushing losses Andy Reid has been part of. On the bright side he is a good enough coach to be in that position so many times. 

Not sure if anyone else saw this - but that decision to go for it was Lamar Jackson's. Harbaugh came out and asked Lamar do you want to go for it - then Lamar clearly said yes (can't see him) and Harbaugh shakes his head OK and goes back to the sideline. And the announcers said nothing. For me that was a great moment. He did not just say - go for it, he specifically asked Lamar - Want to go for it? 

Then they call the sneak. Last week Lamar fumbled 3 times. Yet with the game completely on the line - you come up short KC wins the game. They are already just about in FG position - he not only gives Jackson the decision he lets him make the play. I am sure this happens more than we know but they caught it all on camera and never mentioned it - Collinsworth just kept gushing about Harbaugh making the decision to go for it.

I get ultimately it's on Harbaugh, but he clearly asks Jackson if he wants to go for it. Camera person catches it perfectly and they say nothing. Wow what a moment. Looks like Collinsworth can still drop the ball even after being retired. 

NFL (National Flag League) Every year it seems to get worse. The refs just can't let them play football. Every game I've watched this year has had way too much "ref" ticky tack bull****. If you get bailed out of a 3rd or 4th and long, due to penalty, just save some time and start the next series 1st and 20.. Cause you gonna get a holding penalty anyway.  lol 

4 minutes ago, redskinss said:

No way Joe Barry doesn't have some sort of blackmail leverage on somebody to keep getting defensive coordinator jobs

had a nice chuckle hearing the MNF crew rip GB's defense last week once i realized Joe Berry was the DC. unreal he got hired there, or hired at all.

• Like 1