Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2021 SUPERBOWL - RAMS VS. BENGALS!!!

zCommander

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

On the touchdown? 

Nah Humphrey 3rd down. :25 left in the first. 

rewind it. That ball never touched the ground. It stopped on his hamstring and Humphry snagged it. Thinking it bounced off the ground he threw it down and walked off the field. EVERYONE MISSED IT

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

Yeah I was so I switched back to normal broadcast.

The Manning broadcast is entertaining but lacks polish right now. They'll get better in time.

They’re having all kinds of issues, based on my 8 minutes of watching it.  

Audio being one.  they also just went to commercial while Ray Lewis was talking…

I like it, it’s kindof fun, but they need to polish it up a bit. 

I think Derek Carr gets a bum rap. He isn't flashy, and he has his cold streaks, but he can sling it with the best of them. The Raiders have been a wasteland for years. Aside from Amari Cooper, who people thought was a bust, who did Carr have to throw to before Waller?

Depending on the price, I wouldn't be averse to checking out Derek Carr if he hit free agency.

I remember back I believe when the RG3/Cousins fiasco was still going on and it was rumored Carr was going to be leaving Oakland.  I very much wanted to either sign him as a FA or package a trade for him.  

I don't think he is quite in that top tier of QB's but I do feel he has that "it" factor that leads to wins.  He always seems to have a good command of the offense, isn't a headcase about a bad play or turnover, and seems to play very fast and run a quick offense very efficiently.  Also has a laser of an arm.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Switchgear said:

My how the turntables have... turned

They have, and I have no idea how.

I walked away from the game for a few minutes, when the Raiders had 1st and Goal at the Ravens 1 yard line, in Overtime.

When I come back, Ravens have the ball, and apparently the Raiders didn't even get a FG out of it.

Could hardly believe it

Had to look up the play by play, to find out about the INT. Instant images of the Seattle vs Pats Super Bowl.

Edited by Malapropismic Depository