Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2022 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander
Message added by TK,

1 minute ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

I don’t think any trade where you get Ryan Kerrigan could be considered a bad trade. The guy is the All-Time sack leader in our teams history.

I get the point, but I just want to defend Kerrigan once again. It’s still wild to me that people never fully appreciated how good he was.

A lot of us (me included) started saying this when there was this huge gap between the two. But with Watts injuries and Kerrigan's consistency it's not like we got lampooned in the trade. If any of our other picks did anything we may be singing a different time. Plus with Kerrigan's consistency and Watts injuries, it looks more balanced, but we still passed on a DPOY for more picks. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, GhostofSparta said:

Oh look, military people to present the Commanders pick. Who could have possibly seen this transparent ploy, likely happening repeatedly over the coming years, coming a mile away

Yeah, I hate it. 

• Thumb down 1

17 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

I don’t think any trade where you get Ryan Kerrigan could be considered a bad trade. The guy is the All-Time sack leader in our teams history.

I get the point, but I just want to defend Kerrigan once again. It’s still wild to me that people never fully appreciated how good he was.

Amen!

We all know how grossly underrated RK was around the league during his prime years, but he was/is also grossly underrated by a big percentage of our fan base. I have never understood this. He is easily a Top 5 defensive player in the history of our franchise. It’s not his fault that he played mostly on mediocre to bad teams.

Edited by skinzdar55
Typo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1