Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2022 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander
Message added by TK,

1 minute ago, zCommander said:

Looking at the teams before us. It is highly possible that the other 4 QB might still be on the board. Which QB do you like there?

Carson Strong. Then we have 2 Carson's, which has to be good somehow, and how can you go wrong with a name like Strong at QB?

• Like 1

Just now, KillBill26 said:

Wentz must be thinking "now you bring in all these tall targets!?!"

Yeah exactly.

Dulcich has good height, not like Woods but he has a good catch radius, he's in the mix for me as for being on the table in the late 3rd. 

Ruckert, Kolar, Otton, Bellinger, Ferguson -- good options remain.  But if its purely about pass catching Dolcich is my fav left at TE.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Yeah at this point I feel like they're basically just trolling Wilson. "You said you wanted protection? We got some lololol"

Im here for it. When they take Malik in the 6th it will sting even more. Petty for no reason is technically the best type of petty. 

Just now, Forever A Redskin said:

Kdawg, who you want us to take at 98? Or who are you hoping falls to us?

Kerby Joseph

Daniel Faalele

Marquise Hayes
Sam Howell
Rasheed Walker

Leo Chenal

Dameon Pearce

Brian Robinson

5 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Imagine if we'd been able to draft Gardner in the 1st and then those guys. It would sound like a school cafeteria's special Chinese food day. "Duck Sauce Monday"

and we already have Cheese on the roster. 

8 minutes ago, zCommander said:

Looking at the teams before us. It is highly possible that the other 4 QB might still be on the board. Which QB do you like there?

Probably Willis because of his upside.  But all three QBs are bunched up to me, I can argue for either one of them for different reasons. Having said that, these teams know things we don't so whenever there is an unexpected faller I wonder what they know.

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Wyndorf25 said:

Didn't Dotson say something similar? 2 for 2...

Note and this may have some reason RR and Co. drafted him.  He was the team captain.  You know how RR likes team leadership.  Just saying.  

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, Conn said:

Ravens are so good at this it’s stupid. I mean, this board could have executed their draft, but still. They get a better, younger, more athletic version of the guy we drafted like a round later. 

The ravens have professionals running the show

• Like 1