Daniel Faalele

Christian Harris

Zamir White

Channing Tindall

Isaiah Spiller

Greg Dulcich

Jeremy Ruckert

Still tons of good players out there. 

Okay now scroll down another 50+ names and paste that so we know who the FO is targeting 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, MrJL said:

well, with a cap floor also in existence, there's also a limit on how broke you can be, how little you could hand out in bonuses

There is a limit, but you can absolutely hit the floor without going nuts on lump sum signing bonuses. Salary is paid out via game checks and easier to float. Hypothetically, of course. Who knows if it’s a realistic theory. Snyder has always been cheap EXCEPT on top of the roster players and HCs, the visible fan-facing guys. He’s cut corners almost literally everywhere else for 20 years. The majority of his wealth has always been in the team rather than in cash, but maybe it’s worse now. 

Edited by Conn

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Someone go grab Dean or Willis and put them in a fat suit and an Alabama jersey and tell Ron they play DT.  We'll pick one of them.

You jest, but think about how quickly a guy like Malik could split the A gap and get upfield...

9 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

If any of the top 4 QBs left fall to the late three they are on the table for me.  I didn't like it in the 2nd.  3rd round is good value IMO. 

Looking at the teams before us. It is highly possible that the other 4 QB might still be on the board. Which QB do you like there?